India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

|| *Shehr-e-Zaat AT #5* || (Page 135)

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
^Yeah, and wonder why Mohib was SOOO excited about shehrezaat and his role in it?! Ermm Maybe he only liked the fact that he was paired with Mahirah, that both, aaminah and Mohib both wanted...
Otherwise, he has a better and more challenging role in MDKJZM and he hardly talked about it, he'd go on and on about shehrezaat and how hes excited for it! Ermm

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

^Yeah, and wonder why Mohib was SOOO excited about shehrezaat and his role in it?! Ermm Maybe he only liked the fact that he was paired with Mahirah, that both, aaminah and Mohib both wanted...
Otherwise, he has a better and more challenging role in MDKJZM and he hardly talked about it, he'd go on and on about shehrezaat and how hes excited for it! Ermm

I think anyone would want to be a part of such a project..the director, producer, writer etc were all great..so I can see why Mohib agreed ..but his role is more of a guest appearance than anything else. The only problem is they promoted him like he had a major role so everyone expected to see a lot of him and possibly Falak ending up with him.
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
MDKJZM isnt as big, but isnt too small either Ermm
Jo bhi ho, obviously i dont mind him TAKING UP the project, thats awesome cz i was dying to see MK and Mohib in the same frame, im just saying he hardly had a role, aiwaien, side ka tha, heroine ka dost... WHY was he so excited?
He kept saying in morning shows, Interviews and on FB, of how excited he was for shehrezaat and his ROLE in shehrezaat, we waited till the last epi... and... nothing! :P LOL
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Honestly though..I think Mohib chooses some of the most average projects..either that, or he gets average offers..because he has no project that makes him stand out the most even though he's a decent actor...but SeZ was an exception.. I thought SeZ was going to help him..but guess I was wrong as he had like a total of 30 minutes in the entire drama. lol 

Edited by starstruckk - 12 October 2012 at 2:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.SKMehwish-

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Okay, this serial has made BIG mistakes when it comes to our religion :/
The way she did her wuzu was all wrong! And she cleansed her nose with her right hand, when your supposed to do it with your left!
This is the reason why religious stories should not be dramatizedStern Smile such a turn off for me!
Apart from that, I really loved the Surah fateha scene and the way she was reading it with translation! Brought tears to my eyes! Gotta be the best scene of the whole drama for me! <3 I wish they ahdnt added BG music to it though :S Also, finally looks like her mother is learning her faults too! Yay! I hope she will also become religious! :D

Next episode doesnt look like the last one, unless they are changing the endingErmm why did Falak go to his house? Wasn't he supposed to come to HER?
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

Falak went to Salman? Entire purpose of me wanting to see the show gone down the drain Ouch What was Hamza there for?! Stern Smile

I told you, he was just there to show Falaks transformation :/ ab usko nahi dikhayeinge :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starstruckk

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

^ That DID happen in the novel and I was hoping something diff would happen Ermm

Maine novel parha tha
That didnt happen in the novel
In the novel, he came to herErmm
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Honestly though..I think Mohib chooses some of the most average projects..either that, or he gets average offers..because he has no project that makes him stand out the most even though he's a decent actor...but SeZ was an exception.. I thought SeZ was going to help him..but guess I was wrong as he had like a total of 30 minutes in the entire drama. lol 

Maybe, just maybe, Salman divorces Falak in next episode and Hamza comes back to marry her againLOL
And maybe next week isnt the last episodeErmm

Go to top