pakdramafan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
anyone watch the new episode?

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
what a wonderful Episode!!!
we knew  tht she was going to be religious, but the way they showed her Transformation is just Brilliant!!
they showed different aspects of her realization for  Allah...
n like always Mahira was Fantastic  today!!
 the Dialogues actually made me think abt all this..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Some of the religious dialogues are flawed and could have been written better
But apart from that, Falak was amazing in this episode! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina--Mrs.SKMehwish-

-Amyy IF-Rockerz
-Amyy
-Amyy

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
^ Konse Stern Smile
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Wohi about her wishing she was poor and all because then she would remember Allah
I know what the dialogue implied but it wasnt written properly...it made it sound like poor people are loved by Allah and rich people arent

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

-Amyy IF-Rockerz
-Amyy
-Amyy

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
In that wardrobe scene na? Ermm
I was confused for a sec or two ..yep yep that was a lil Wacko
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Episode highlights:

• Falak goes through an emotional phase after seeing a kid's accident
• Salman marries Tabinda and informs Falak accordingly
• Falak's composed behavior making her parents suspicious and worried
• Falak ultimately realizing how materialistic the world is

Random Musing:
If we talk about story advancements, then 15th episode offered nothing, expect Salman marrying Tabinda and informing Falak. Still it had so much to hold the audiences interest.

Episode's very 1st scene between Falak's and Mehr-un-Nisa put me into apprehension mode where I recognized how insensitive we have become in our daily lives. Seeing that kid's accident Falak gets upset and her reaction was quite normal but Mehr-un-Nisa took it casually by saying it happens dear, so forget about it and lets go out to cheer your up.

Falak's sudden outburst at her mother's relaxed behaviour was quite genuine, but I could easily relate to Mehr-un-Nisa's numb reaction. Somewhere we all have become like this. We, at our cruel and brutal best, not even bother to pay attention to our surroundings.
Being Muslims we can't deny the importance of Haqooq ul Allah and Haqooq ul Ibaad (the duty we owe to mankind, the rights of every Muslim on the other Muslim). A Muslim, who strives for the welfare of the society, considers being among righteous people and this duty is called – Amar Bil Maroof (means enjoining the right).

In below Quranic Verse Allah (swt) says
So give what is due to kindred, the needy, and the wayfarer. That is best for those who seek the Countenance of Allah and it is they who will prosper.( Surah Ar-Room:38)

Falak searching out that kid's family and helping them reminds me of that golden Islamic era that has emphasized on helping Muslims brothers/ sisters who are not so well heeled.

At another place Allah (swt) says
O you who believe, you shall give to charity from the provisions we have given to you, before a day comes where there is no trade, no nepotism, and no intercession. The disbelievers are the unjust.

SZ's last episode reminded me of those gracious men, who devoted their lives in serving mankind but Mehr-un-Nisa's each gesture made me realize, how forgetful we have become in overlooking this great Islamic virtue.

Pick of the episode was again a scene between Falak and Mehr-un-Nisa where Falak shares her concern over that kid's death and his family's poor condition. Falak's concern was again taken up bitterly by Mehr-un-Nisa but this time strongly retaliated by Falak. I just loved this whole conversation between the mother daughter duo.

Mehru saying "yeh Allah ka karam hai hum par jo humain yeh sab mila hai. aur mila hai to humara haq hai kay hum kharch karain"
Falak replying "for God's sake mummy, yeh uska fazal nahi balkay imtehaan hai. kaash kay yeh sab kuch humaray pas sna hota. To main Allah say yeh sba mangti… koi to rishta hota Allah say.. bhalay mangnay ka hi sahi. Rishta to hota"

I got goose bumps while watching this scene, can't praise Umera enough for writing this scene with so much conviction and simplicity. Every word connects you to Allah (swt) and this is the beauty of her scripts only. Mahira was beyond my imagination in this one scene.
Then there was a scene where Salman informs Falak about his marriage and Mahira was again outclass where Falak tries to be composed though she was completely heartbroken and shattered. Her calm behaviour is now making her parents suspicious but ultimately this will make them realize what she is going through.

Yeh dunya aik mukafatay amal hai.. yahaan insaan jo boyega wohi katayga

this dictum could easily be understood by the scene between Ansar and his wife where Ansar shares his dark past that what ever is happening with him is all because of his own deeds.
The more I am getting into Shehr-e-Zaat the more I love this journey of Falak sheer afghan. So don't miss the final 2 episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra---Marie-

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top