She is hilarious bro!

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Episode highlights:

• Nani fails to convince Mehru for Salman Falak patch up
  • Falak refuses to go back to her house
  • Ansar tries to persuade Tabinda to leave Salman, offering her some cash but Tabinda refuses to accept
  • Salman declares he wont leave Tabinda and that he will marry her only
  • Falak doing self-catharsis and reaches to the point where everyone started perceiving her as mentally disturbed
  • Hamza meets Falak and once again proposes her but Falak refuses to accept

Random Musing:

Episode opens up with yet another inspiring scene between Nani and Falak where Falak shares her desire to seek Allah's forgiveness but feels helpless in building the link with Allah. Once again at that point Nani was there to soothe and guide her by sharing the Quranic verses where Allah (swt) says:

Therefore remember Me, I will remember you

Nani explains that "Allah is nearer to Man than his Jugular Vein" then why u feel detached with Allah. This nearness and proximity cannot be perceived by the ordinary sensation of physical sight, but it is attained through perspicacity and through faith.

Nani emphasizes on remembrance of Allah, like Allah (swt) says:

O mankind, worship your lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous. (Al Baqarah)

Zikr-e-Allah (Remembrance of Allah) can be done through pious deeds such as offering Salah (Prayers), Zakat (Obligatory Charity), Hajj, Fasting and even working honestly to earn livelihood etc, or through Supplications such as reciting The Holy Quran as well as other recitations such as Durood Sharif and Kalima, it can also be done through Zikr-e-Qalb (Remembrance in heart) where one remembers Allah only in his/her heart not through his/her tongue.

Remembrance of Allah develops wisdom & insight (a phase Falak going through at the moment), it invokes continuous blessings of Allah in terms of fulfilling all material and spiritual needs of a person and awarding him or her with the greatest reward of His love (soon Falak's heart will be contented over this achievement), it helps in anger management and stress relieving as it softens the heart and turns a person into a humble man or woman ( as we can see, Falak not getting angry with Salman and calling it her own mistake or fate's decision). An illuminated heart blesses a person with the wisdom to understand the true meaning of life (Falak's conversation with Mehr-un-Nisa in 13th episode), it also develops the perceptive ability to recognize every act that can invoke displeasure of Allah and then it guides a person to quickly repent over it and finally it builds a closer relation with Allah.

Nani's conversation with Mehr-un-Nisa truly reflects her optimism where she stresses upon the importance of resolving matters through discussion. Just like a true loving granny, she feels that Falak's martial life could be saved if both of the families sit together and get to a point with mutual understanding. Mehr-un-Nisa overlooks Nani's advice as she wasn't ready to forgive Salman so easily, unless he feels ashamed and comes there apologizing.

Pick of the episode was a scene between Falak and Mehr-un-Nisa where Falak shares her state of mind; the whole conversation was amazingly written and equally delivered by Mahira and Hina. I couldn't understand how every time Umera Ahmed manages to deliver such strong emotive scenes. This immensely talented writer has no boundaries of creativeness, no comparison with present day writers and it won't be wrong to call her a revolutionary writer. Like I mentioned in one of my reviews, with every episode, I am learning new aspects of life, it has sharpen my faith in Islam, my belief in Allah (swt) and cleared my confusions regarding some religious ideologies.

Every time Falak says "Ager main Allah kay liye yeh karti, Ager main Allah say yeh kehti, to kya wo bhi mujhay yehi kehta?" leaves a heavy thump on the heart. The whole conversation was so striking that you would end up repeating those lines and putting ourselves in Falak's shoes.

This reminds me of Hazrat Ali's dictum

"Jiska raabta khuda ke saath ho wo naakaam nahi hota , Naakaam wo hota hai Jiski umeedein duniya se waabasta hon"

Why we have started depending on mortal things, on worldly relations, when we know everything belongs to Allah (swt) only and when He decrees a matter to be, He only says to it ' Be' and it is."

The whole conversation forces you to do a self examination where you would end up finding yourself committing the same mistake in your life.

Another equally power packed scene was between Falak and Hamza, which was a treat to watch for all Hamza Falak fans. Hamza, who was out of the picture for some time, came back hearing Falak's tragedy. The scene came out really nicely where Mohib was par excellence in delivering Hamza's every emotion with perfection.

Falak's pain could easily be seen at Hamza's face (tumhain zara sa bhi andaza hai kay tumhian is haal main dekh kay mujh pay kya guzar rahi hai), where once again he didn't fail to win her heart with his simplicity and honesty (tumhari takleef ka sun kay kaisy na ata). The way he fumbled while proposing her ( choor do ussay, main aaj bhi shadi kar saqta hunt um say), the one firmed look he gave her while assuring his support ( piyaar karunga, respect karunga, sheshay ki tarhan rakhunga tumhian), his helplessness when Falak asks him not to be like Salman ( main apnay dil kay hathoon majboor hun falak) and at the end his half persuaded half skeptical look made me go gaga over this character, all over again.

Falak's question " kya tum cahty ho kay tumhari mangaitar kay liye main Tabinda ban jaoon Hamza" literally left Hamza speechless.

There was another short but crisp scene where Falak's friend suggests her to visits a psychiatrist and in return Falak replies, "26 saal mainay Allah ka naam nahi lia to main theik thi, aaj jab main Allah ka naam lay rahi hun to sab mujhay pagal keh rahay hain" Falak's' dialogue brought a smile on my face and I could relate this scene to present day scenario, where mostly you would find so called modern people with little or no religious values at all.

Before winding up my review, I would like to appreciate Nadia Afghan, who made me hate her with her brilliant acting as Tabinda. She indeed looked creepy and that shows how convincingly she has done those few scenes till now.

Mahira definitely has shown improvement since last 4 episodes and it won't be wrong to say, she is growing as an actress. Mekaal was still blank quite a few times and I don't know if this is just my hatred towards Salman Ansar's character or my affection for Hamza, which never allows me to gauge any improvement in Mekaal. Direction wise, scene where Falak rubs the mud over her face and hands came out nicely, so as the scene between Falak and Mehr-un-Nisa.

Let's see where Falak's changeover is gonna take her now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HHWaqarZZRabz_14

-Mrs.SKMehwish- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
New Promo is dame Good ... :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9Nkapoor3

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hi new promo ka link hai kya YT ka.
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Nosh tell us what happens in the promo
Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Falak with a little girl telling her Hazrat Abu Bin Adham story . Its sound n captions r so good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatima

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
why didnt i see the promo todayErmm
will try to see it tomorrow
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Oh wow its the promo jo shuru mein dikhaate the! 3rd wala naa?

Go to top