India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

|| *Shehr-e-Zaat AT #5* || (Page 123)

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I just don't get one thing..they should've shown Humza here & there in some of the previous episodes..How does the guy vanish for like yrs and then suddenly shows up. I mean he could have literally gotten over Falak in a span of what? 3 yrs? Falak and him never met in all those yrs. Just doesn't make sense..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
^ i absolutely agree with both your comments, the mud scene, i think, was just superbly directed, BUT, i swear, when you see it whilst seeing the OST, the impact is more! Stern Smile i dunno, why, but they showed it so so so so freakin many times, when the promos were out, that it sort of actually DID irritate at times, but THE SCENE and the episode, as a whole, were awesome! :)
Also, i agree on Hamza... Ermm the guy was supposed to be the one we'd all adore, hes such a put off now Stern Smile hes losing the charm, AND AND AND they SHOULD have shown his whereabouts, for where he was all those 2 yrs, since he was such a good friend of hers and was getting married... ab tak shadi nahi hui Ermm and he came to Falak... and asked for arriage, which is so sad :(
i'd love seeing Hamza Falak together. so they could've shown, that hamza and his engagement didnt work out, or ladki liked someone else, or ANYTHINGGG! any bahana, to make Hamza stand as an acha candidate and a clean pure person...

lets see what theyve planned for us ahead...

Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 30 September 2012 at 1:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--Nkapoor3

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

^ i absolutely agree with both your comments, the mud scene, i think, was just superbly directed, BUT, i swear, when you see it whilst seeing the OST, the impact is more! Stern Smile i dunno, why, but they showed it so so so so freakin many times, when the promos were out, that it sort of actually DID irritate at times, but THE SCENE and the episode, as a whole, were awesome! :)
Also, i agree on Hamza... Ermm the guy was supposed to be the one we'd all adore, hes such a put off now Stern Smile hes losing the charm, AND AND AND they SHOULD have shown his whereabouts, for where he was all those 2 yrs, since he was such a good friend of hers and was getting married... ab tak shadi nahi hui Ermm and he came to Falak... and asked for arriage, which is so sad :(
i'd love seeing Hamza Falak together. so they could've shown, that hamza and his engagement didnt work out, or ladki liked someone else, or ANYTHINGGG! any bahana, to make Hamza stand as an acha candidate and a clean pure person...

lets see what theyve planned for us ahead...

I don't think Hamza & Falak will end up together..especially after the last dialogues where Falak basically says he's making her seem like Tabinda and himself like Salman. And if Falak & Hamza do end up together..then that leaves us with a lot of questions in regards to Hamza's character as a person...he's ditching his partner for Falak which is wrong too. 

I feel either they're going to go by the novel or maybe the ending will be a vague one where Falak's left alone devoting her life to Allah or so. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3serendipity.

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Also, I LOVEEE this OST...Honestly, a drama does not leave an impact if it has a boring OST or something that doesn't go along with the theme of the drama..but this OST is awesome to say the least. It's so deep...I''ve said this many times before..but with every episode the song just keeps growing on you even more than the  last time. 

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
i know, thats what i said, i wanted falak to lead a peaceful life, and not as a loner, which is more likely now, so i just thought IF at all they EVER wanted to end Falak n Hamza together, they shudve shown that the engagement didnt work, or the ladki wasnt right or ANYTHING, but since hes still committed, its really out of character and VERY salman-ish of Hamza to come and propose Falak!

about the OST... no doubt!
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I do hope that they show that Salman realizes what he has done..and that he comes back to Falak..BUT Falak shouldn't forgive him. It should be different than the novel..doesn't matter if she ends up by herself...she didn't deserve to be treated like that. But  they should def show Salman regretting..

serendipity.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
theres no other choice. he will have to regret
He let go off perfection, and he is to realize that, but till then it would be too late... Falak, might aswell, move back to his house, BUT she'll be a different person altogether... He'll miss her, thanklessness shall pay and he was so rude to her :| but i think if Salman and Falak move back, it WILL be a realistic ending, since divorce bhi nahi hua, and she devoted her life to Allah aswell, kept her ghar/shaadi too////
Hamza, sort of is out of question, u know... cz now they wont do something as stupid as getting hamza falak together, without building up a side story of what happened in Hamzas life, if he leaves the girl n comes to her, the whole serial shall be bullshit, they just cant do such an ending to such an impactful serial!

--Iqra--

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

theres no other choice. he will have to regret
He let go off perfection, and he is to realize that, but till then it would be too late... Falak, might aswell, move back to his house, BUT she'll be a different person altogether... He'll miss her, thanklessness shall pay and he was so rude to her :| but i think if Salman and Falak move back, it WILL be a realistic ending, since divorce bhi nahi hua, and she devoted her life to Allah aswell, kept her ghar/shaadi too////
Hamza, sort of is out of question, u know... cz now they wont do something as stupid as getting hamza falak together, without building up a side story of what happened in Hamzas life, if he leaves the girl n comes to her, the whole serial shall be bullshit, they just cant do such an ending to such an impactful serial!

true..if they never divorced..might as well end up together again..or else might as well get a divorce now..
by the way, in the novel how does Salman realize that Tabinda's a fraud? and does Umera show Salman regretting everything? I know he goes back to Falak..but how does Umera show Salman's realization? I unfortunately never got a chance to read the novel. 

Go to top