India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

|| *Shehr-e-Zaat AT #5* || (Page 114)

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Mahira used to have awesome hair when she was a VJ, but as of late her hair was looking dead, dull & dry. It's evident in Shehr e Zaat..her hair only looks nice when it's either tied up or straightened otherwise it looked thin, weak and dead. It's actually good to cut your hair every now & then & I think she looks way better with this style. As an actress/actor it's better to experiment with your hair anyway. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnlyHope

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Episode highlights:

• Falak's confrontation with Tabinda reminds her baba's words
  • Salman gets Falak's permission to marry Tabinda
  • Falak goes through a nervous break down
  • Mehr-un-Nisa declares that Falak will no longer live with Salman
  • Salman shows his willingness to give Falak a divorce when ever she wants
  • Salman's parents confront Salman regarding Tabinda
  • Falak begins to realize why she gets to face such harsh realties of life and that it's all because of her detachment in Allah and Islam.

Random Musing:

Episode opened up with a continuation scene of last episode where Falak meets Tabinda and gets stunned to find no comparison between the 2 of them. Falak thought she would be an extraordinary beauty whereas in reality she was no way near Falak. The confrontation was more than enough to give Falak a reality check and at that point she recalls baba's words and somehow for the very 1st time she gets the meaning of his words.

Baba said: "main janta hun mera Allah gand nahi dekhayga, kiyun kay wo wajood dekhta hai, wo dil dekhta hai kesa hai uskay banday ka", whereas we human beings always look at the material things only.

Falak thought Salman would have gone mad for Tabinda's beauty, however Tabinda was completely opposite and there Falak realizes that only Allah has made this possible. Allah was the one who made Salman love Falak and even now Allah is the one who turned his heart towards Tabinda.

Mahira portrayed Falak's dilemma beautifully and a scene where Salman reaches home and asks Falak if she has gone to factory to meet Tabinda, Falak's expression were pretty convincing in that scene. She looked lost yet into her senses, she looked heart broken yet firmed and she looked angry yet composed. She gave him permission to marry Tabinda even though she knows her world revolves around him only.

The telephonic conversation came out pretty nicely where Falak shouts at her mom for not teaching her to be closer to Allah.

"Bataye mummy, aap nay mujh pay kiyun kia yeh zulm. Aap nay kiyun nahi sikhaya mujhay kay kaisy Allah ko dhondty hain.. aap nay mujhay sharminda karwa diya Allah kay samnay". Yet another time Umera's superb dialogues left a strong thump on hearts. Hina bayat did a decent job but actually 13th episode was all about Falak sheer afghan and Mahira did a convincing job.

There was an inspiring scene between Nani and Mehr-un-Nisa that connected me with Surah Rahman

Allah, the Most Gracious created man from clay like that of earthenware, for everything on the earth is extinction and everlasting is the Entity of your Lord, the Most Majestic and the Most Honorable, So O men and jinns! Which favors of your Lord will you deny?

Mehr-un-Nisa calls Salman khuda as he got hold on Falak's life and Nani strongly negates her by saying

"nahi Mehr-un-Nisa, khuda aysa nahi, Khuda to Rehman hai Raheem hai Gafoor hai, Khuda to buhat piyar karta hai apnay bandoon say, Yeh to insaan hai jo aysa karta hai"

From the study of  Quran, one can distinguish two different types of RAHMAT:

Gratuitous RAHMAT is the one that Allah has bestowed and bestows upon human beings without regard to their endeavors and deeds. The creation of the sun, the moon, the water, the air, and the earth and the sources of sustenance in it are examples of this kind of RAHMAT.

Earned RAHMAT is the one that Allah bestows upon human beings with regard to their endeavors and deeds. A paradisiacal life in this world and the after-world is an example of Earned RAHMAT, i.e. which is earned through effort and righteous deeds.

AR-RAHMAAN and AR-RAHEEM are two different attributes of Allah where Ar-Rahmaan appears total ~57 times and Ar-Raheem appears total ~ 115 times in Quran

Differences between Rahmaan and Raheem RAHMAAN- conveys the idea of fullness, extensiveness, spontaneity and indicates the great preponderance of RAHMAT whereas RAHEEM- conveys the idea of constant repetition and manifestation of RAHMAT.

Asghar Gondvi beautifully written piece "Zahid ne mera hasil-e-eman nahin dekha", majestically sung by Abida Parveen's, given an inimitable touch to hospital scene between Falak and Mehr-un-Nisa.The lines

Kya kya hua hungaam-e-junoon yeh nahi maloom

Kuch hosh jo aya to garebaan nahin dekha

Zahid ne mera hasil-e-eman nahin dekha

Rukh par teri zulfon ko pareshaan nahin dekha

brilliantly expressed Falak's state of mind and her trauma. I would specially applause Sarmad's remarkable song selection, from yaar ko humnay to wohi khuda hai and now Zahid nay mera, all songs are beyond anyone's imaginations and fits into the scene as if these are sung for that particular moment only.

There was another compelling scene between Falak and Mehr-unNisa, where Falak shares the thoughts running in her mind.

"Darwazay ka kaam hai rasta dena ya rasta rokna aur is darwazay nay mera rasta rook lia tha mummy".

What falak meant to say was, Salman's possession never made her realize that she needs to be grateful to Allah.

"Aurat dewaar pay lagi us beel ki manind hai jo sari umar dewar ko khushboo deti hai, phal deti hai phool deti hai, mager badlay main dewaar bus usko sahara deta hai"

Why we always look for some worldly supports, why can't we just trust in Allah?

I would fail to express Umera's incomparable writing talent that leaves us with food for thought every time we finish watching an episode. Her grip is miraculous and it won't be wrong to say she has no comparison with contemporary writers. Precap finally showed Hamza but this time Falak would refuse to have anyone's support in her quest to search for Allah.

Don't forget to watch Falak's transformation in forthcoming episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rabz_14OnlyHope

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

^shutup, whats UGLY about it?!> -_-
majority of the ppl have short hair...
i love long hair issliye lambe hain
but MK had to cut them! =( WHYYY?

mujhe apne lambe baal pasand the
now i feel like a kid with short hairCry
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
^haan yeh bhi hai pehle mujhe bhi short hair se issi liye chir thi cz one looks like a kid, and bachpan main bare banne ka shauq hota hai ROFL
but i still like long hair, lkin oye, tujhpe suit karte hain, sach, esp wen u keep them open n style them =]
Eid wali pics jaise i suppose eid hi thi na woh?
OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Mujhe long hair pasand hain bas Ermm
Bachpan, jawaani, burhapaROFL kuch bhi ho
BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetcharms--Iqra--waniya_fatima

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
^^for a second i thought its Falak frm Sez... then i realized there isnt any scene like that  lol
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

^haan yeh bhi hai pehle mujhe bhi short hair se issi liye chir thi cz one looks like a kid, and bachpan main bare banne ka shauq hota hai ROFL
but i still like long hair, lkin oye, tujhpe suit karte hain, sach, esp wen u keep them open n style them =]
Eid wali pics jaise i suppose eid hi thi na woh?

Nahi yaar ab to uss se bhi ziada short hain ROFL
im gonna grow them long again :P

Go to top