|| *Shehr-e-Zaat AT #5* || - Page 104

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

I wouldnt exactly put it that way๐Ÿ˜ณ its about trying to make your marriage work, giving it another chance! Obviously women are more patient than men so it would be them putting in an effort to save the marriage. Yes, divorce is looked down upon in Islam BUT I think in Falak's situation it's better if she left him because of the way he treats her, unless ofcourse he himself asks her for another chance and asks forgiveness.
I totally disagree with u 
look, im sorry but stop adding ur own stuff to Islam and making it so complicated!
We've all read about wodhu and know atleast this much about Islam as to how to do wodhu, so adding stuff like left hand for this and right hand for that in my sight is just bullshit! 
How can something as convule as this not be heard by majority?
This is just the khilaafat of random mullahs... i guess in pak.. or even our ancestors, and buzurgs, who just feel superior by adding their own stuff to their own liking, stating it as part of Islam, i follow very few religious scholars, and books, and unless i dont find them saying this, i will never believe it, Sahih Muslim, Sahih Bukhari none states so, and these are the most authenticated Hadaith we have!
Fazila~
parents and teachers?
i dont really have teachers who could guide me at this, and parents, well they dont have specifications, cz iski koi specification hai hii nahii jaan, this is just randomly added by RANDOM people whove been ADDING stuff to Islam for their own convenience!
read the authenticated books, and then come and prove people wrong, please! :)
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

look, im sorry but stop adding ur own stuff to Islam and making it so complicated!
We've all read about wodhu and know atleast this much about Islam as to how to do wodhu, so adding stuff like left hand for this and right hand for that in my sight is just bullshit! 
This is just the khilaafat of random mullahs... i guess in pak.. or even our ancestors, and buzurgs, who just feel superior by adding their own stuff to their own liking, stating it as part of Islam, i follow very few religious scholars, and books, and unless i dont find them saying this, i will never believe it, Sahih Muslim, Sahih Bukhari none states so, and these are the most authenticated Hadaith we have!
calm down afridi๐Ÿ˜†...if you look at my post , i have provided a hadith from sahih bukhari...it DOES NOT say left or right, that should be our reference, sahih hadith or muslim hadith or any other authentic hadith...i understand your frustration...i would also like to see a hadith where it says use left hand for cleaning nose...if not then its not valid...my suggestion to all...check the sahih bukhari's chapter of abulution...nowadays sahih bukhari and muslim is online,...go ahead...not need to be confused.๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by happyviewer - 11 years ago
^haan toh, i LIKED ur post, cz i agree at everything uve said ๐Ÿ˜†
i dont agree to what Fazila and others saying left hand is used to rinse the nose are sayin :P
LOL, and im calmed down, baby :D
did anyone see any Last Episode promos??
if this was the last Epi..then they wud definitely have shown a promo
but i didnt see it...
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

I totally disagree with u 

its not about agreeing or disagreeing, its about what we are taught and the majority of our culture believes in it :/
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

that is why our religion has become so complicated! I mean people who havent read hadiths and all dont know who to follow and who not to
i think its fine as long as we have the right intentions
Allah knows best:)
I dont think its the last episode either!
You're right Hina ... It ll not  .. :P