|| *Shehr-e-Zaat AT #5* || - Page 103

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rabz_14

yea Divorce is the LAST thing to do in Islam...n Nani n Falak r thinking positively...Falak just wants to give her marriage another chance...so things might work out her way...

n iv seen on fb tht ZGH is gonna start on 26th, but  i think  there r 2 Epis left...

I also feel theres 2 epis left...otherwise the eending would be rushed
Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

it is the left hand
I just found out in Ramzan too
i posted a whole note on this topic a few pages back...anyways since this left hand issue was raised i went back and checked a few references...NOWHERE does it say use left hand for cleaning nose...if it was that important , i am sure they would have said use left hand only...this is innovation...whenever we add something to the religion it sis innovation...and we know what the religion says about innovation...another thing which is innovation in wudu is wiping of the neck...i didnt want to go there, cuz i know the whole of pakistan wipes their neck during wudu...but beta jaanu, its innovation yaani bidaah...i wish i knew how to post videos, i would have shown all of you the correct wudu video and the wiping of neck being an innovation video...we should always ask ourselves how did the prophet SAW did an act...chech sahih or muslim hadiths...not follow our ancestors blindly...i couldnt stay silent on this issue, therefore replied...its up to you to check the sunnah and make up your own mind...dont just follow your dadi or nani...i used to follow my dadi's way but since i realized my mistakes i have given up the bidah's or atleast try my best to make sure it was something that the prophet SAW did...baqi Allah knows best.
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

WHAT? left hand? WHAT WHAT WHAT? where has this been specified?! :O
i never knew there was a particular HAND specified to put water in nose in Wodhu! 😳
eff!
plz check with ur teach and ur parents or ur local mosques imaam...nose and feet are washed with left hand only...
People are presenting Allah in a very bad manner, so according to some people Allah wants women to suffer with their bad husbands???
Originally posted by Fazila~

plz check with ur teach and ur parents or ur local mosques imaam...nose and feet are washed with left hand only...
parents and teachers can be wrong...check sahih bukhari or muslim...the following is from is from sahih bukhari,

(the slave of 'Uthman) I saw 'Uthman bin 'Affan asking for a tumbler of water (and when it was brought) he poured water over his hands and washed them thrice and then put his right hand in the water container and rinsed his mouth, washed his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out. then he washed his face and forearrlns up to the elbows thrice, passed his wet hands over his head and washed his feet up to the ankles thrice. Then he said, "Allah's Apostle said 'If anyone Performs ablution like that of mine and offers a two-rak'at prayer during which he does not think of anything else (not related to the present prayer) then his past sins will be forgiven.' " After performing the ablution 'Uthman said, "I am going to tell you a Hadith which I would not have told you, had I not been compelled by a certain Holy Verse (the sub narrator 'Urwa said: This verse is: "Verily, those who conceal the clear signs and the guidance which we have sent down...)" (2:159). I heard the Prophet saying, 'If a man performs ablution perfectly and then offers the compulsory congregational prayer, Allah will forgive his sins committed between that (prayer) and the (next) prayer till he offers it.

point to be noted, no reference to the left hand.
Originally posted by happyviewer

i posted a whole note on this topic a few pages back...anyways since this left hand issue was raised i went back and checked a few references...NOWHERE does it say use left hand for cleaning nose...if it was that important , i am sure they would have said use left hand only...this is innovation...whenever we add something to the religion it sis innovation...and we know what the religion says about innovation...another thing which is innovation in wudu is wiping of the neck...i didnt want to go there, cuz i know the whole of pakistan wipes their neck during wudu...but beta jaanu, its innovation yaani bidaah...i wish i knew how to post videos, i would have shown all of you the correct wudu video and the wiping of neck being an innovation video...we should always ask ourselves how did the prophet SAW did an act...chech sahih or muslim hadiths...not follow our ancestors blindly...i couldnt stay silent on this issue, therefore replied...its up to you to check the sunnah and make up your own mind...dont just follow your dadi or nani...i used to follow my dadi's way but since i realized my mistakes i have given up the bidah's or atleast try my best to make sure it was something that the prophet SAW did...baqi Allah knows best.

I dont follow my ancestors...I actually ask other people who know about this stuff and if Im still confused then I look it up online🤔 I was confused about how to do Wuzhu since I learnt it YEARS ago so I searched it up online from this islamic site and there it said clean nose with left hand...
About wiping the neck, that wasnt written anywhere either🤔 But from what I've heard from others washing hands, cleaning neck etc isnt obligatory, its sunnat... I think Wuzu can still be performed without it in certain situations as long as you are doing it in the right order
Originally posted by Fazila~

Feet too?! :O I didnt know about that!
I usually just get a bucket of water and pour it over my feet🤔
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

People are presenting Allah in a very bad manner, so according to some people Allah wants women to suffer with their bad husbands???

I wouldnt exactly put it that way😳 its about trying to make your marriage work, giving it another chance! Obviously women are more patient than men so it would be them putting in an effort to save the marriage. Yes, divorce is looked down upon in Islam BUT I think in Falak's situation it's better if she left him because of the way he treats her, unless ofcourse he himself asks her for another chance and asks forgiveness.
Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

I dont follow my ancestors...I actually ask other people who know about this stuff and if Im still confused then I look it up onlin
I was talking in general😊...not you...its good that u do research...i am so paranoid now, i question everything i learnt as a kid...innovation ka khauff rehta hai😊 Edited by happyviewer - 11 years ago
Same here!
I think scholars and all say to clean nose and feet with left hand because those are dirty places, shayad?🤔