sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

simple yet elegant ðŸ˜‰
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

She can totally look like a college girl.. I think this is her prettiest look. So simple and beautiful!

i Love her whn she's simple n widout makeup..coz she's naturally Pretty n  heavy makeup doesnt suit her
MochaQueen thumbnail
why isnt the promo uploaded :(((
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Because YT is banned in Pakistan Since 25th sep !
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i hope thrs no loadshedding at 8 pm tomorrow...cant miss it coz ab tou YT bhi nai hai :((
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lolzzz ... Same here but I ll get at 2 am ... !!
starstruckk thumbnail
On wikipedia ( I know it's not always reliable, but still curious )..it mentions that Salman will go back to Falak & that Tabinda is a girl of loose character. Are all of these things true for anyone who has read the novel?

If Salman does go back to Falak later on,. does she accept him? lol I'm so curious now. 
starstruckk thumbnail
OHHH NOOO..youtube is banned in Pakistan..just remembered since you guys above are talking about it. 

Damnn, how will I catch some of my missed dramas in the next coming days...since users from Pakistan may not be uploading them. 
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: starstruckk

On wikipedia ( I know it's not always reliable, but still curious )..it mentions that Salman will go back to Falak & that Tabinda is a girl of loose character. Are all of these things true for anyone who has read the novel?

If Salman does go back to Falak later on,. does she accept him? lol I'm so curious now. 

I asked the same question cuz I thought Tabinda is behind his money and someone told me she really is..

starstruckk thumbnail
well it's not as bad as of youtube blocked..darn, I wonder how people in Pakistan are doing without youtube. lol I'd be bored out of mind.