Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

<font color="#9900cc">
^Saba Hamid, Aiza, Zhalay, Mohib..

</div><div>
Sana, this one's NOT written by Umera? Then what was the whole issue going on? I never actually understood, or at least tried to πŸ€”</font>

I think Umera Ahmed wrote a script called Aks.. She posted it as episodes on FB but no drama was mad yet..
A n B already had this drama made.. They changed the name to Aks..
Umera got upset that she already unofficially claimed the title and they stole it.
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
5 more hours left for SZ :)
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I think Umera Ahmed wrote a script called Aks.. She posted it as episodes on FB but no drama was mad yet..
A n B already had this drama made.. They changed the name to Aks..
Umera got upset that she already unofficially claimed the title and they stole it.

Umera Ahmed is writing a story called Aks in local magazine ( khawateen digest) and the rest story u already wrote.
hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sheh e Zaat is supposedly a good drama and i am watching it too but feeling that its  gotten slow so switching channels on and off ...had really high hopes for it hope it turns a bit faster soon and does justice to its novel  ...
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinaimran

Sheh e Zaat is supposedly a good drama and i am watching it too but feeling that its  gotten slow so switching channels on and off ...had really high hopes for it hope it turns a bit faster soon and does justice to its novel  ...

Hina, i feel SZ started pretty slow but then it picked up momentum... personally i really loved last 3-4 episodes and infact 2nd last epi was quite fast in terms of developments...

now in just one or 2 epis falak will be entering into the next phase of her life 😊
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstruckk

Aks as in Umera Ahmed's Aks..or that other Aks which AnB supposedly copied Umera's title? 

copied oneπŸ˜†
I wish there would be a drama on umeras Aks too
MochaQueen thumbnail

I assume everyone would πŸ€”

Well its not THAT predictable, I mean it is but not as much as SeZ
and everyone still watches thatπŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail

I'm confused myself..because there has been a show with the same title on Hum as well..

WHATTT??? Hum wala kaunsa tha?:S
The one that comes on ARY is produced by AnB
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

It's the A n B production one.. 

And for anyone who watches it, I have a question.. 
When the mom got kicked out of the house, she had 3 daughters.. what happened to the 3rd one? Because Sania's the half sister..
Confusing.

They havent revealed that yet buttt in 2nd epi her mum was crying and remembering her
im guessing she must have died

btw, fahad mustafas father is in it too
Edited by _QueenofHearts_ - 11 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

Hina, i feel SZ started pretty slow but then it picked up momentum... personally i really loved last 3-4 episodes and infact 2nd last epi was quite fast in terms of developments...

now in just one or 2 epis falak will be entering into the next phase of her life 😊

Cant waittt <3