|| *Shehr-e-Zaat AT #5* || - Page 51

Posted: 11 years ago
One thing I love about the outifts is that they can be worn both backwards or forwards.. It's such an interesting design. 
Originally posted by BlackStar.

If any of you wanna buy the exact same or similar outfits to what Mahirah wears in the drama, here's a link..

https://www.labelsestore.com/designer/Sania-Maskatiya

It's for online shopping. 

HOLY GUACAMOLE.. so damn expensive 😲 I'd chori (call it an inspiration) the design and get my darzi to make it #desithinking 😆
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

HOLY GUACAMOLE.. so damn expensive 😲 I'd chori (call it an inspiration) the design and get my darzi to make it #desithinking 😆

High Five.. Totally what I do.. Go to Boutiques and steal all the designs then tell my darzi to make itt. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Btw.. this is nothing.. I saw a flowered jumpsuit by Elan, just printed for 90,000 rupees.. can you believe it? ðŸ˜•

High Five.. Totally what I do.. Go to Boutiques and steal all the designs then tell my darzi to make itt. ðŸ˜†

Hahaha..high ten..😆 darzi zindabad even though the tailors are expensive now but still 10,000 ka to nahi siye ga..

and I can totally believe that when I went to Pak last Dec uff everything is so expensivee.. a sada hua ganda sa lawn dress is also 500 Rs non stitched.. gone are the days when we used to get 3 piece suits for 240-300 and that too good ones and these designers have spoiled everybody.. all run behind those chape huey lawn suits which are nothing but are being sold in the name of designers..🤢

Just like 5-6 years back the lawn and linen kapra was so good, and the 3-piece suits could be bought on such a cheap price..
Even the chiffon and silk kapra's were good..

Today PATHETIC designer wear is being sold for like 6000.. One cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap kurta, with bad stitiching and kapra is that price..
Jiske paas paisa hai woh easily afford kar sakta hai and because so many people buy it, everything's becoming designer wear now.

I don't understand WHY Elan, HSY, and stuff are so famous besides a few outfits?
It's the same fashion that was there in the 70's or 80's with lots of panels and stuff added.
Wohi zari aur gotte ka kaam with banarsi and chiffon kapra except behaya cuts.

I agree it's all a business.. and all the old fashion is back I don't know what makes people buy the ghatiya creations of these so called designers.. half of them don't even deserve to be designers they are so bad
i know Afsheen, lose ka fashion che, but hers is WAYYY TOO SACKY at times!!
and woh jute material 🤔 i dont like it 😳
cdbadsbvc

yess! me n my mum do the same...n believe me some drazis make the Exact same design!! jo direct HSY or baaqi botiques se letein hain wo pagal hain kyaa??😆
ill also get my khala to make it :D