|| *Shehr-e-Zaat AT #5* || - Page 38

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Misbah12

Like humsafar they might have changed the story a bit!!! Something different which is not in the novel!!! maybe!
what did thy change in humsafar??
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

what did thy change in humsafar??
Sara's role was very small in the novel pretty much irrelevant and Khizer never loved Sara , he was after money and he married and was settled abroad or something ...khisher's story was almost same except that when khirad came after leap they stayed in a flat , khirad didn't leave but the last scene was same 
There were only minute changes nothing major and they skipped all the hugs πŸ˜†
Now finallyy Salman is being nice to Falak...see thts what i was wondering...jhooti hi sahi per Salman ne Falak ki qadr tou ki...now it Does make sense tht she is shocked whn Salman leaves her...coz either after or before marriage there had to be a happy time in which Falak is satisfied wid Salman...otherwise if he kept insulting her thn obv even Falak wud knw tht he can leave her anytime.

and can anyone plz clearly explain me what the beggar was saying.. n what actually was he trying to tell Falak??
Originally posted by --Nida--

Sara's role was very small in the novel pretty much irrelevant and Khizer never loved Sara , he was after money and he married and was settled abroad or something ...khisher's story was almost same except that when khirad came after leap they stayed in a flat , khirad didn't leave but the last scene was same 
There were only minute changes nothing major and they skipped all the hugs πŸ˜†

Forget that.. every romantic scene of the drama was like 1/4 of what it was in the book.. If they brought the romantic scenes from the book the screen would set on fire because of Fawad and Mahirah.. πŸ˜†
But I think the actual reason they didn't do those scenes is Mahirah.. I think she felt uncomfortable. Fawad does hard core romantic scenes in all his drama's. πŸ˜† 
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
Guys in the novel, did Falak get pregnant?  Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rabz_14

Now finallyy Salman is being nice to Falak...see thts what i was wondering...jhooti hi sahi per Salman ne Falak ki qadr tou ki...now it Does make sense tht she is shocked whn Salman leaves her...coz either after or before marriage there had to be a happy time in which Falak is satisfied wid Salman...otherwise if he kept insulting her thn obv even Falak wud knw tht he can leave her anytime.

and can anyone plz clearly explain me what the beggar was saying.. n what actually was he trying to tell Falak??

Same here.. Where's Fairy? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by BlackStar.

Same here.. Where's Fairy? πŸ˜†
omg even i had her in my  mind while writing thisπŸ˜†
she'll be here anytime soon😳

Guys in the novel, did Falak get pregnant? 

Nope, I guess this was another change they've added! 

Forget that.. every romantic scene of the drama was like 1/4 of what it was in the book.. If they brought the romantic scenes from the book the screen would set on fire because of Fawad and Mahirah.. πŸ˜†
But I think the actual reason they didn't do those scenes is Mahirah.. I think she felt uncomfortable. Fawad does hard core romantic scenes in all his drama's. πŸ˜† 

*randomly, yet apologetically, jumps into conversation*

Oh God, having romantic scenes with those two would be fantastic! 
I think you might be right, but I remember coming across an interview where Fawad was asked about the intimacy in the novel and how that wasn't completely shown on television, and his answer revolved around the fact that no one in the production was actually really keen on hard core romance because they wanted it to be really simple and innocent.  
And honestly I think that even with his dramas, it's mostly just really adorable eye locks that were even more fun with Ashar and Khirad, and a few hugs in Dastaan only after Bano's return where she's completely broken, so they didn't count as much. In Humsafar, it would be like the intense stuff, you know? πŸ˜†
Edited by summerchild - 11 years ago
What the hell Falak is pergnant ? What is next ?