|| *Shehr-e-Zaat AT #5* || - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

it pisses me off that u r always calling me out on one thing or the other for things that are so baseless on every forum 

Now why are you bringing in other forums and arguments? You just said that in the last Bolly thread. And I'm not the one calling you out.. Like I said in our previous argument about Shahid you brought in Saif.. Brought in old quotes and arguments to prove NOTHING. Made a mess and then nothing happened. Wow. 
Originally posted by BlackStar.

No one's being fanatic about it.. I'm telling you what's wrong with your sentence and how it disses off Islam.
And no not all religions are similar.. You don't know Islam how can you compare similarity to other religions then. 
there is nothing wrong with what I wrote, if u do not like what I wrote that is your problem not mine, and FYI I was calling nani fanatic and I am ending the convo here 

Rabz what am I supposed to do? This person personally attacks me so many times, says I like to have issues with her calls me a bully and yet she's the one whose been doing all that all along.. 
It's seriously pissing off especially when she claims I've said my religion is better than other religions or I've said anything against other religions when I didn't. 

Yes i know what u said..n i know what u meant whn u said our religion...even i wrote sumthing lyk that...we didnt even have 'other religions' in our mind at tht time

That's what you've been doing throughout this argument not me! 

oh my god it is you who did not leave my innocent comment alone and misconstrued it!! wow people and their memory! 
Originally posted by Rabz_14

Yes i know what u said..n i know what u meant whn u said our religion...even i wrote sumthing lyk that...we didnt even have 'other religions' in our mind at tht time
well nor did I have the intentions to diss Islam!! if u guys do not get that I can't help you 
You said you were ending the conversation..
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

it wasn't me who created a fight, it was over-sensitive people who misconstrued my comment, and seriously u r no one to tell me what to do or what not to do 

Ofcourse I cant tell you what to do, but I can always advise you. You didnt like Nanis character because shes religious, so I thought I should warn you about it thats all
Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

Ofcourse I cant tell you what to do, but I can always advise you. You didnt like Nanis character because shes religious, so I thought I should warn you about it thats all
ok fair enough ðŸ˜Š
Guys Can you please stop it ... please
I think it's better if we talk with that person who knows about Islam ... so plzz ... ! @ Sana I know you're absolutely right but .. so it's better that you stay quite ... ! Please 

Originally posted by Rock-Star

Guys Can you please stop it ... please
I think it's better if we talk with that person who knows about Islam ... so plzz ... ! @ Sana I know you're absolutely right but .. so it's better that you stay quite ... ! Please 

hmm u think she is right I think she is wrong so? who is sana? and also why is ur judgement the final judgement? u r no god