Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

Nani's reasoning is so screwed for everything! Allah this Allah that, couldn't she tell falak her feelings without getting all biblical? gosh 

Nkapoor u didnt just say Allah...read ur comment...and anyone here wud get furious because after all ur talking about our Lord
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

She's talking about how for Muslims religion is the best way to go about life..

what is this all about?? How do u know that it is only the Muslims who follow their religion and it's rules for living their life? that is indirectly putting other religions down!!! 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Nkapoor u didnt just say Allah...read ur comment...and anyone here wud get furious because after all ur talking about our Lord

I am saying that she uses the word Allah a lot so? 
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

what is this all about?? How do u know that it is only the Muslims who follow their religion and it's rules for living their life? that is indirectly putting other religions down!!! 

FOR GOODNESS SAKE! THIS COMMENT IS TALKING TO PULLO ABOUT OUR EXPERIENCES AS A MUSLIM NOT OTHER RELIGIONS.. I CAN SHARE MY BELIEFS WITH SOMEONE WHOSE ARE SIMILAR. HOW AM I DISSING OFF OTHER RELIGIONS THEN? NOT ONCE DID I INDIRECTLY PUT OTHER RELIGIONS DOWN. 
Rabz_14 thumbnail

OH MY GOD!! Ur taking this on another track!! Well its a Pakistani drama so obviously Muslims are watching it mostlyy...so UA is showing thm the right path...she's not degrading other religions..shes showing the Muslims tht how to be Better Muslims!!
Rabz_14 thumbnail

YES Thats the whole issue!!!
thats how her character is...ur asking why she talks about Allah all the time?? because she is a Religious Woman..Simple!
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

OH MY GOD!! Ur taking this on another track!! Well its a Pakistani drama so obviously Muslims are watching it mostlyy...so UA is showing thm the right path...she's not degrading other religions..shes showing the Muslims tht how to be Better Muslims!!

that is the same with every religion! That doesn't make Islam special and other religions not so special 
BlackStar. thumbnail

And your opinion keeps on changing.. Different from what it was yesterday today,,'

Btw, you didn't specifically just say Allah.. You said something against it so we retorted back. 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

YES Thats the whole issue!!!
thats how her character is...ur asking why she talks about Allah all the time?? because she is a Religious Woman..Simple!

yeh but how am I dissing the religion? Would have said the same if the woman was Hindu or Christian 
BlackStar. thumbnail

that is the same with every religion! That doesn't make Islam special and other religions not so special 

And who wrote Islam is special and other religions aren't? This is truly something you just made up on your own.