Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Why don't you go back and actually READ the conversation to realize who was bullying whom..
You called me laughable, narrow-minded, supersensitive, oversensitve, etc. Then you used the word Bitching specifically..
When I say your narrow-minded and your only making yourself look like a fool I'm being a bully.. Sure.

u picked on me for no frikin reason, u have the habit to do that, and for ur kind info it was you who started with you are looking like a fool comment, and seriously I do not want to argue with you anymore  Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So telling someone that they're writing something against the the other person's religions religion and they should write carefully is picking on them? Wow. Stop making up assumptions about what I do. It's your comment had something to do that's insulting to my religion in this thread.
There was no reason to write I pick on you because I don't. Anyone who tells you one thing is a bully and you have issues with them then.

And actually no.

You called me all those words BEFORE I wrote your making yourself look like a fool.. So your the one bullying me.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

So telling someone that they're writing something against the the other person's religions religion and they should write carefully is picking on them? Wow. Stop making up assumptions about what I do. It's your comment had something to do that's insulting to my religion in this thread.
There was no reason to write I pick on you because I don't. Anyone who tells you one thing is a bully and you have issues with them then.

And actually no.

You called me all those words BEFORE I wrote your making yourself look like a fool.. So your the one bullying me.

I wrote nothing against ur religion, u cannot stop me to voice my opinions, if u have a problem with my opinions that is your problem!!! Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
I'm saying this for the last time..
After this I won't reply.

You don't know Islam.. You can't decide for yourself then whether what you said was right or wrong.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

I'm saying this for the last time..
After this I won't reply.

You don't know Islam.. You can't decide for yourself then whether what you said was right or wrong.

you guys don't know other religions so don't segregate them from yours by saying 'ours' you very clearly said that unlike other religions Islam etc etc.. How come u have so much knowledge about other religions? My comment wasn't directed at Islam, but your comment was definately directed at other religion except Islam 
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okay listen...i get what Nkapoor wanted to say..that naani shud not see only the religious aspect in things..n thats fine..but  Nkapoor  u shudnt hav quoted those words about Allah...thats where the fight started
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

okay listen...i get what Nkapoor wanted to say..that naani shud not see only the religious aspect in things..n thats fine..but  Nkapoor  u shudnt hav quoted those words about Allah...thats where the fight started

rabz what is wrong in saying Allah? It is no sin plus black star always likes to create trouble for me..nothing new 
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

you guys don't know other religions so don't segregate them from yours by saying 'ours' you very clearly said that unlike other religions Islam etc etc.. How come u have so much knowledge about other religions? My comment wasn't directed at Islam, but your comment was definately directed at other religion except Islam 

Not once did I mention my religion is better than other's.. I don't need to bring other religions down because i RESPECT them. The "our" referred to Muslims since generally most people in this thread are Muslim.. And no I didn't mean to degrade other religions by saying unlike other religions and neither was it directed at other religions.. 

Your  literally just using that as an excuse to cover up what you said as right... Go on. 
If you keep claiming FALSE stuff at one point I will report you..

At-least your quote has enough evidence for me to prove what you said was indirectly wrong..

What your claiming is coming from NOWHERE!
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

rabz what is wrong in saying Allah? It is no sin plus black star always likes to create trouble for me..nothing new 

Personal Attack.
We can surely see who begins the arguments in all cases.. 
Go and read every single previous argument we've ever had. 

Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Not once did I mention my religion is better than other's.. I don't need to bring other religions down because i RESPECT them. The "our" referred to Muslims since generally most people in this thread are Muslim.. And no I didn't mean to degrade other religions by saying unlike other religions and neither was it directed at other religions.. 

Your  literally just using that as an excuse to cover up what you said as right... Go on. 
If you keep claiming FALSE stuff at one point I will report you..

At-least your quote has enough evidence for me to prove what you said was indirectly wrong..

What your claiming is coming from NOWHERE!

I thought u were not going to say anything more?? ðŸ˜† and do not worry I will show u the exact quote! I did that before also u do not seem to remember what u write ever!!!