Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

URGENT Please comment on POOJA's TB article ASAP (Page 2)

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
arrey media ne thode ghuma fira ke likha hoga.. am very sure even some of my freinds are in media line.. get to know through them that kabhi kabhi media does it.. thoda hype karne ke liye.. as even kul said.. dusre actress ne bhi kaha hai directly about the scene been bold and stuff.. just cause abhi pooja ne kaha abb uske piche paddh gaye sabb..

am sure questn aissa raha hoga ki even BALH me bold scenes the senior actors ne kia tha aap ka kya khayal hai.. aap karoge aissa.. diplomatic answer bhi kabhi kabhi meddia maanti nahi.. hahah teist kara dia hoga.. for which uske paas option nahi raha hoga.. plus shez not totally wrong. it was not highly accepted.. and may be she also was a viewer cum fan of that show.. reaction of fan is accepted anyways.. so i dont find it wrong either.. if shes saying something it  is her point of view shezz not asking someone to accept it.. abb me aur nahi comment karungi waha ... already dimag garam tha when i saw the article and comments after returning to my desk from the conference. huh.. 

khair rehne do comment jitna hoga utna ranking badega.. lol

but i feel she said the scenes were bold not the show was bad or something.. aur genuinely feel kar rahi thi means woh bhi regularly dekhti hai... so chalta hai...
media hype karte hai cheezon ko twist karke.. woh actors ko farak bhi nahi padega.. they wont even know that yeh sabb chal raha hai.. gosh hum apna B.P bada rahe haiLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FelixFelicisRashmi04-Namita-Silentsoullashy

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
and dont understand why everyone is taking tnsn...ye media wale interview kch aur lete h aur publish kch aur. I hope so ki BALH ke baare me kch comment krne ko interviewe ne hi bola hoga. Warna pooja itni lambi baat ek serial pe kaise keh skti h

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Haan chodho Rosh Sonal

Somwhere I agree ROsh I know...TC twist article a lot...rather post total jhoota article too with no basis. quite often..

See unless asked why would she say something on BLAH...but if she really did ...she is immature...for being in this industry...

We should enjoy her ranking jump...courtsey BLAH members...KAsh AD bhi tagged hota

Edited by kuls11 - 06 August 2012 at 2:01pm

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-lashy

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
hmmm kul  me abb soch bhi nahi rahi hu iske baare meLOL.. filhaal eye tonic with AD/Indu... ko taak rahi huDay Dreaming... watching the episode which i couldn't watch..

haan sirf AD ko tag karna bachaa tha..Unhappy khair ranking toh improve hogiLOL

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 06 August 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04Silentsoullashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
That's what i posted there too...they should have asked her what she thinks of Arnav/khushi and Maneet...whatever PS' answer would have been, RJN would be right there at the top for weeks ROFL

sweet7863Rashmi04-Namita-Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Agree LAsh...her haters would have increased at exponential scele if she would have said something agasint Arhi or maneet...LOL
now I have ur nice siggi LOL

Edited by kuls11 - 06 August 2012 at 4:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Rashmi04

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Ooo motw...congo KULS...  wow that siggie's become popular Dancing

Loool i guess ill have to make an exclusive one for MOTW... and rightfully that should also include sanchi... i can't be so blind to her presence LOL

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Silentsoul-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Lol Twinnie...i agree IPK fans toh lots hai...we would have been rocking for weeks!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index