Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My prediction after Mishti spoiler (Page 2)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged

I think may be Khushi will remind him some thing witch related to past may be about his dad and all...

so Arnav get angry case of that...Khushi will do all this...

and dadi's back to home and upset with Khushi case all because of shyaam...shyaam may be poisoned dadi for sure...

and all these case means Arnav and Khushi's separation after contract marriage I think...

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Dont think so - I think Khushi will tell Arnav that it is best if she leaves as Dadi doesnt like her and hasnt accepted her. This will make Arnav angry to the point he will be upset and Khushi sees that her leaving will not solve anything. Hence the reason she will pacify him with a songBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haz78

vvbnu Senior Member
vvbnu
vvbnu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haz78

Originally posted by spoorthi

this is related to dadi i think bcz there was an article stating that dadi will not accept khushi as arnav's wife and shyam might be behind this

Hmmm possibly... Personally I think that Dadi escaped from the asylum because of Shyam... I think its his plot of getting back into the house... his re-entry is around the corner...

but one thing which made think... Arnav touched Daadi's feet... he never bows down in front of anyone... and I wonder how special Daadi is to Arnav if he is mad at Khushi because Daadi doesn't accept her...

complex but interesting

Dadi did not escape from asylum. ...she escaped from an ashram Big smile huge difference between the two. ...lol. ... Big smile Tongue Tongue

spoorthi

casker IF-Rockerz
casker
casker

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

this is related to dadi i think bcz there was an article stating that dadi will not accept khushi as arnav's wife and shyam might be behind this

Hmmm possibly... Personally I think that Dadi escaped from the asylum because of Shyam... I think its his plot of getting back into the house... his re-entry is around the corner... 

but one thing which made think... Arnav touched Daadi's feet... he never bows down in front of anyone... and I wonder how special Daadi is to Arnav if he is mad at Khushi because Daadi doesn't accept her...

complex but interesting
But Arnav touched Buaji's feet with Kushi on her birthday.

spoorthi

Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by casker

complex but interesting
But Arnav touched Buaji's feet with Kushi on her birthday.

oh yeah I forgot about that lol

spoorthi

Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vvbnu

complex but interesting

Dadi did not escape from asylum. ...she escaped from an ashram Big smile huge difference between the two. ...lol. ... Big smile Tongue Tongue

lol sorry ... 

spoorthi

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khosla03

is there a spoiler from mishti...i can't find it...

link : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3132934

Go to top