India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It's been a YEAR sive I've watched IPPKND

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Well on the 7th of August will officially be an year that I have started watching IPKKND.

So it's been a year since I've started to watch IPKKND but the experience I've had watching the show has been brilliant.

My story on how I began to watch IPKKND.

I came home all tired and I was bored I had nothing to do then I remembered my aunty telling me about Gunjan's (Khushi/Sanaya) new show and I should watch it, so I tried very hard at remembering the name of the show then I remembered that it's called 'iss pyar ko kya naam doon'

So I typed it on Google and went on Wikipedia to get the story of the show and I was like who is Lavanya, Shyam etc so I started reading the episode written updates and it hit me when it said

'Arnav saves Khushi' on the 6th of July (Rain hug)

So then I quickly put on YouTube and wrote the title and the date to watch the episode and after I watched the show I was taken away by the beauty of this show!!

And I saw Barun Sobti ( I saw him from a couple of epiosdes of Baat Humari Paaki hai but I loved ASR) I knew Sanaya from Miley jab hum tum but I saw Barun and that was my Rabba ve!!Embarrassed

So yeah I watched 6th July episode on the 7th of august (which was a Sunday) and I was addicted to the show like crazy and since that day I've hated weekends!!

As I was glued to the show by watching the rain hug I have made this VM on the rain hug but I've given this VM a little story it's after Khushi has left Arnav and Arnav missing her.

Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcAqWdlikGA&feature=results_video 

Hope you enjoy the VM and please leave comments it really makes me happy!! And hit the 'LIKE' button that also makes me very happy!

IMPORTANT NOTE: I am going to be inactive for a couple of days so please don't DELETE me of your friends list!

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

SachiGdua_foreverkhushi_arnavkiarn4vkhushijalpa_23VidyaGJtwinkle662swtashspongebobchickanumeha_PMKhuarvcutivenikaalisowj-Reva-zeefan 1LoveArnavKhushidhivykarthikazcoolArchana89sun_shine18Arshi208-Reader-DesiGirlsRockxxstarry66ACTywmQueenAnnie18mirnalini..Anannya..samster03.Aisha.crackerszoneShweta_1hi50archie_79samin6-Smiles-fly_dogonetwothreemayukattaAleesha7777jen_x..Divya..saima4744Barundeewani19shagun_sarunsmashitupsrijaaa127meenalumaanodaksgfanfan145.Sam..lostinthought.Angel13shybabeARJRANSIDVARSKpieryrose...Tanu...BeautyForAshessusan7Arshi.Sugi.IPKNestleToulouse

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Clapnice post dear
loved ur journey with ipkknd and arhi
awesome vm...loved it too...
its true tat once u watched any scene of arhi u cant get enough of them & u cant leave in any episodes...
there is something special addictive magic in it...Embarrassed

Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 06 August 2012 at 6:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirlsRockxxpieryrose

.lostinthought. IF-Rockerz
.lostinthought.
.lostinthought.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Sandy sweeetsHug wow very interesting how you started watching!
About the VM, it is fantastic :D i just loved it...

great post. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
u knw whn i strtd watchin it was on 2nd maha epi ..and thud i all for the show..awesome vm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirlsRockxx

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
congo for completing one year with IPK...n really it was fun reading how you started watching...i started watching the show from day one as the intro promo got me glued n also barun looked hot...n now i am crazy fan of IPK, sarun, arhi n barun!Day Dreaming
smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Sandy Hug congratulations on one year with IPK !!!
How lovely to hear your story, everyone's got one to share ... such a lovely bonding experience for us all ! x
vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
congratz...
xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
congratz on ur 1 year with ipkkndClap

Go to top