Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mishti_mkm

<font color="#cc0000">NOTE: DO NOT COPY PASTE ANYWHERE...</font>

<font size="5" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc0066">Hi frnds...</font>

<font size="5" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc0066">Gud news for all...</font>

<font size="5" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc0066">In cuming week u ll c Arnav wll b angry on Khushi due to sum reason & Khushi wll convince her...</font>

<font size="5" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc0066">Ruthna Manana track wll cum up...</font>

<font size="5" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc0066">U ll also c 1 song seq while Khushi convince her...</font>

<font size="5" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc0066">Song wll b AAJA PIYA TOHE PYAR DU...</font>

<font size="5" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc0066">Follow me on twitter i.e mishti_mkm</font>

<font size="5" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc0066">Take Care... Njoy & be Happy...</font>
Thank you so much but are referring to dadi or arnav
you r the fire power!! i m already hot!!!
Khushi convince him or her!!?? I want him convice herπŸ˜•
Thank You So Much for the great news! So excited for the sequence and the Ruthna Manana Track!
OMG!!WOW!!I am SO excited about the song seq!!!!!!!!Such a sweet song!!
Omg awesome πŸ˜ƒ
Tfs mishti, u rock πŸ€—
thnx mishti. waiting for that. today's episode shown that dadi is negative. now what will happen now? arshi will be separated. plz tell
Who is Khushi convincing?  You say "Khushi will convince her".  Is that Dadi she is convincing or Arnav?
woww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
thanks mishti