India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 at 18...

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
D3 is at 18...m not feelng sad at all...neither i am happy...with this kind of butchering of lovable characters like swayam to an extent that we are altogether feelng it as disgusting and unreliable...these many changes in characters cozz to get in some new responses will definitly affect it negatively...

well jab takk mujhe show entertaining nahi lagtha  main tho CM hit nahi karney waali...na hi tv mein dekh rahi hun show...swaron ke jo scenes milthey hain woh dekh online dekh tho rahi hun...best part watchng online...skipping the unecessary torture of the episodes...

i want D3 to rockk but definitly not with these knd of lame script like shivam vth taani...yuckk feeling...swayam yelling at sharon bt is being fine vth others...that taani ka faaltu rona dhonaa and drama...stupid twists...

patha nai old d3 aayega bhi nahi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulTanuka_TanHaNazarLaayeNaa

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
18! well good only.. maybe this wil serve as a reality check..! i too hd taken a break frm D3 bt i retrnd to it on wed.. rank will increase when footloose finals air and dance makes a comebk!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index