Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ESP#31 - Aaja piya tohe pyaar doon..[IO] (Page 119)

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Joined: 15 September 2011
Posts: 15383

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
SR promo? Shocked Abhi toh Dadi promo aaya tha? Mujhe heart attack mat de Sancho!

Jazzy, I missed you! How are your studies?

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 24784

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by ...Doctor...


Sancho Hug How do you know him? I'm good sorry I was good till I decided to watch Arjun Dead Pathetic show Dead What's up with you? 


Is it that pathetic? Didn't bother giving it a try ROFL


We met just like me and Twixy met, scrapbook mein, I forgot who added whom though Ermm

I remember I was new on IF and gave him a testimonial and I couldn't give him cause I didn't know how :@ ROFLROFL to give them ..

Yeah it is. The hero doesn't know how to act & he's not even HOT! Also he stole Arnav's intials as in his name is also ASR, so I hate him more. And he doesn't even look good, he looks like he's gonna kiss somebody, are you getting me?


ASR Censored What crap :$

Bold - Alanki you cracked me up big time ROFLROFLROFL how's that possible ? LOL I don't like cops who aren't you know somewhat gotta a personality or attitude, sure;y this guy hadn't any Stern Smile
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 24784

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

SR promo? Shocked Abhi toh Dadi promo aaya tha? Mujhe heart attack mat de Sancho!

Jazzy, I missed you! How are your studies?

Wohi toh meine bola, I want one promo, kyunki I didn't like the Dadi one ROFL


Jab dete hain toh ek saath do dete hain, par ek bhi kaam ka nahi!



.Jazz. IF-Sizzlerz
.Jazz.
.Jazz.

Joined: 12 April 2011
Posts: 15283

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
@Alanki-Studies are fine i guessStern Smile  how are you? i hope you're doing good docHug

@Muffin- AchaTongue i also want one, someone kick that dadi out of the house, tell her to go and live with her damadjiDead

Chalo ab main pakka jarahiHug Love ya all, tadaHug
...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Joined: 15 September 2011
Posts: 15383

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by ...Doctor...


Sancho Hug How do you know him? I'm good sorry I was good till I decided to watch Arjun Dead Pathetic show Dead What's up with you? 


Is it that pathetic? Didn't bother giving it a try ROFL


We met just like me and Twixy met, scrapbook mein, I forgot who added whom though Ermm

I remember I was new on IF and gave him a testimonial and I couldn't give him cause I didn't know how :@ ROFLROFL to give them ..

Yeah it is. The hero doesn't know how to act & he's not even HOT! Also he stole Arnav's intials as in his name is also ASR, so I hate him more. And he doesn't even look good, he looks like he's gonna kiss somebody, are you getting me?


ASR Censored What crap :$

Bold - Alanki you cracked me up big time ROFLROFLROFL how's that possible ? LOL I don't like cops who aren't you know somewhat gotta a personality or attitude, sure;y this guy hadn't any Stern Smile

Arey nahi he's is a good cop I mean he doesn't have bad intentions at all. His face is like that, you know he has pouty lips so it makes him look like that! LOL
...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Joined: 15 September 2011
Posts: 15383

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-..Jazz..-..

@Alanki-Studies are fine i guessStern Smile  how are you? i hope you're doing good docHug

@Muffin- AchaTongue i also want one, someone kick that dadi out of the house, tell her to go and live with her damadjiDead

Chalo ab main pakka jarahiHug Love ya all, tadaHug

I'm good. And I'm working hard to become a doc, I hope you'll be able to call me doc next year too Ermm
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 24784

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by ...Doctor...


Sancho Hug How do you know him? I'm good sorry I was good till I decided to watch Arjun Dead Pathetic show Dead What's up with you? 


Is it that pathetic? Didn't bother giving it a try ROFL


We met just like me and Twixy met, scrapbook mein, I forgot who added whom though Ermm

I remember I was new on IF and gave him a testimonial and I couldn't give him cause I didn't know how :@ ROFLROFL to give them ..

Yeah it is. The hero doesn't know how to act & he's not even HOT! Also he stole Arnav's intials as in his name is also ASR, so I hate him more. And he doesn't even look good, he looks like he's gonna kiss somebody, are you getting me?


ASR Censored What crap :$

Bold - Alanki you cracked me up big time ROFLROFLROFL how's that possible ? LOL I don't like cops who aren't you know somewhat gotta a personality or attitude, sure;y this guy hadn't any Stern Smile

Arey nahi he's is a good cop I mean he doesn't have bad intentions at all. His face is like that, you know he has pouty lips so it makes him look like that! LOL


 
Arre intentions ki baat nahi hain , I didn't get some good vibes from him that's all :@ Not got a personality ROFL Pouty lips LOL 
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 24784

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Bye Jazz Hug Hug 

tc honey!



And yes, who's gonna open the next CC? Aanchi ya me? 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Pyaar ki Kashti 2* (IO): New CC Link Pg142

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .Jane..   Replies: 1200   Views: 30956

.Jane.. 1200 30956 16 March 2012 at 1:33pm by Dark-Hues
SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Yeh Pyaar Nibhayenge Hum

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1202   Views: 43295

*Shruti* 1202 43295 10 December 2011 at 11:31am by .Angel
SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1142   Views: 41747

*Shruti* 1142 41747 08 June 2011 at 3:33am by nyctophilia
|66th NMG|IO| Pani jaisa pyaar hai tera..<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Fantasia.   Replies: 1189   Views: 55727

Fantasia. 1189 55727 17 May 2011 at 10:03pm by Jenny..
*Pyaar ki Kashti*(Invites Only) New CC Link: Pg149

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .Jane..   Replies: 1199   Views: 35919

.Jane.. 1199 35919 28 April 2011 at 5:37am by .Jane..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index