India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CV'S YEH KYA KAR DALA!!! RESULT ANA TO ABHI BAKI H

ayushi1993 IF-Dazzler
ayushi1993
ayushi1993

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
guys plz don't bash me i am just telling the truth,guys i am very much addicted to this show and never miss even a single episode of it i know many of you are with me and we all are wishes that our show trp always be remain in top 5 but guys i don't think so that this dadi track will boost the trp's i mean from the day ipkknd starts all the problems,all the tensions are only for khushi,i know it's a hate lovestory but don't u feel that now it starts changing into a very much interrupted romance story everytime a new problem comes before our arshi,everytime their love suffers don't know why cv's are doing this instead of giving a proper story,a proper arshi romance they gives us a new entry and the new entry is none another than again a new problem for arshi,guys now i have no hopes from this track i don't think so that this time cv's magic will work among the audience Cry

guys plz don't bash me my motive is to put my views in front of u, sorry if i hurt someone and ya it doesn't mean that this track will not work may it be or may be not but i just hope that ipkknd magic will be back Smile

Edited by ayushi1993 - 06 August 2012 at 5:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LIONHEARTDesiGirlsRockxxOwnMyCityAfya--Sarun--

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
agreed dear !!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up dont liking this dadi at all n really dont want her to separate my ARSHI due to any of her stupid reasons !!!!!!!!!!! Angryshe may get angry from khushi , but as usual khushi will not be responsible for any  fault but she will blame her for something or the other or may dont talk to her and this will hurt r dear sanka deviCry bechari kkgsr !!!!!!!!!! as for cv's dont know what they have store in  for us or what they r planning to show bot hope it dosent affect trp's yarErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sarun--

Veena.. IF-Sizzlerz
Veena..
Veena..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
but i think this is the best way to reveal arnav's past... they have to bring someone in the show from arnav's past so why not a dadi Wink
ayushi1993 IF-Dazzler
ayushi1993
ayushi1993

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena..

but i think this is the best way to reveal arnav's past... they have to bring someone in the show from arnav's past so why not a dadi Wink
no yar i am talking about arshi separation hope this dadi will not effect our arshi relation Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top