India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG - Past becomes present! (Page 4)

..Zenny.. Goldie
..Zenny..
..Zenny..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
this is by far the best prediction i read!! I hope so...I want to see a mean and rude khushi!!!Big smile well done...the other predictions are "unbelievable"Confused

samanoosama Groupbie
samanoosama
samanoosama

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
It always said in the promo khushi responsible for his past..the tag says kash main mohabbat kar pata. Nafrat paas aane na de.mohabbat door jane na de  Which means that something will be revealed about past that khushi is responsible for his horrific past. and  and he will throw her out when contract ends... And hence the story line. Continues in the same theme. 
sarachaudhry Groupbie
sarachaudhry
sarachaudhry

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Interesting and for a change this time arnav could b on the receiving end ...but i doubt it ...coz as per the "famous promo" ...khushi is responsible for arnav's horrible past ...and the present of khushi was shattered by arnav ..which is no more shattered though ...lets c what cvs have in store for us :)
-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
-Smiles-
-Smiles-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Nice post! Thumbs Up
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Call me a pessimist - BUT I think that thje story has to continue & be plausible - what the fans love is the interact;ion between the 2 protaganists & obviously there has to be sound storylines. Like you said there will be an involvement that directly links the Raizada's & the Gupta's in the past - possibly one caused the others parentts demise? Whatever the past was has shaped both of these 2 & interestingly enough there are connections from the past & fate has pulled them together. You could almost say that their parents have tried to get them together to mend the rift??

Whatever happens - think that the story does keep getting better & better - I do personally love it. Well done writers.ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanak

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
lovely prediction and nice post :D
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanoosama

It always said in the promo khushi responsible for his past..the tag says kash main mohabbat kar pata. Nafrat paas aane na de.mohabbat door jane na de  Which means that something will be revealed about past that khushi is responsible for his horrific past. and  and he will throw her out when contract ends... And hence the story line. Continues in the same theme. 

Understand your point of view, but the tag can work the other way as well. Khushi will fight to repress her loving Arnav and hate him outside and Arnav will love Khushi and would wish to hate her.

That way it will still continue to follow the same theme but the characters would have switchedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanak

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasantiLad

Call me a pessimist - BUT I think that thje story has to continue & be plausible - what the fans love is the interact;ion between the 2 protaganists & obviously there has to be sound storylines. Like you said there will be an involvement that directly links the Raizada's & the Gupta's in the past - possibly one caused the others parentts demise? Whatever the past was has shaped both of these 2 & interestingly enough there are connections from the past & fate has pulled them together. You could almost say that their parents have tried to get them together to mend the rift??

Whatever happens - think that the story does keep getting better & better - I do personally love it. Well done writers.ClapClap

well said - whatever their parents did in the past they are making sure that Arnav and Khushi will forever be linked to one another Clap

Go to top