Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
this is by far the best prediction i read!! I hope so...I want to see a mean and rude khushi!!!πŸ˜ƒ well done...the other predictions are "unbelievable"πŸ˜•
samanoosama thumbnail
It always said in the promo khushi responsible for his past..the tag says kash main mohabbat kar pata. Nafrat paas aane na de.mohabbat door jane na de  Which means that something will be revealed about past that khushi is responsible for his horrific past. and  and he will throw her out when contract ends... And hence the story line. Continues in the same theme. 
sarachaudhry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting and for a change this time arnav could b on the receiving end ...but i doubt it ...coz as per the "famous promo" ...khushi is responsible for arnav's horrible past ...and the present of khushi was shattered by arnav ..which is no more shattered though ...lets c what cvs have in store for us :)
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Call me a pessimist - BUT I think that thje story has to continue & be plausible - what the fans love is the interact;ion between the 2 protaganists & obviously there has to be sound storylines. Like you said there will be an involvement that directly links the Raizada's & the Gupta's in the past - possibly one caused the others parentts demise? Whatever the past was has shaped both of these 2 & interestingly enough there are connections from the past & fate has pulled them together. You could almost say that their parents have tried to get them together to mend the rift??

Whatever happens - think that the story does keep getting better & better - I do personally love it. Well done writers.πŸ‘πŸ‘
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lovely prediction and nice post :D
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samanoosama

It always said in the promo khushi responsible for his past..the tag says kash main mohabbat kar pata. Nafrat paas aane na de.mohabbat door jane na de  Which means that something will be revealed about past that khushi is responsible for his horrific past. and  and he will throw her out when contract ends... And hence the story line. Continues in the same theme. 

Understand your point of view, but the tag can work the other way as well. Khushi will fight to repress her loving Arnav and hate him outside and Arnav will love Khushi and would wish to hate her.

That way it will still continue to follow the same theme but the characters would have switchedπŸ˜•
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasantiLad

Call me a pessimist - BUT I think that thje story has to continue & be plausible - what the fans love is the interact;ion between the 2 protaganists & obviously there has to be sound storylines. Like you said there will be an involvement that directly links the Raizada's & the Gupta's in the past - possibly one caused the others parentts demise? Whatever the past was has shaped both of these 2 & interestingly enough there are connections from the past & fate has pulled them together. You could almost say that their parents have tried to get them together to mend the rift??

Whatever happens - think that the story does keep getting better & better - I do personally love it. Well done writers.πŸ‘πŸ‘

well said - whatever their parents did in the past they are making sure that Arnav and Khushi will forever be linked to one another πŸ‘
archanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Didn't Khushi's parents die in a car accident. They can show Arnav's father was driving the car. But then ASR taking revenge etc with them at that age looks difficult to me.
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanak

Didn't Khushi's parents die in a car accident. They can show Arnav's father was driving the car. But then ASR taking revenge etc with them at that age looks difficult to me.

I have seen several true stories about children as young as 8 taking revenge on other people who has hurt their loved ones. And in most communist countries there are proof of children being soldier in their teens where they kill another human being without blinking.

I am not saying that Arnav killed them or anything just explaining that age really doesnt come into play when you want revenge. It is the pain and the trauma that makes the decision as to whom takes revenge.
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail

thxπŸ˜ƒ