OMG - Past becomes present! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by gunayaar

nice one...πŸ‘πŸΌ

ThxπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

Hmmm, but the promo always says that khushi is responsible for arnavs past...

The promo is a bit misleading - Khushi can still be responsible for his past by having made an innocent mistake which started the whole thing. We have to remember she was only a child so she could have seen something and interpreted is wrongly and said it out loud. That way she is still responsible in a twisted way for thd trauma Arnav went through in his past πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

😊its good & really interesting...
</div><div>i hope cvs'll choose someone else 2 suffer this time rather than khushi as always..😭
i agree 100% im sick nd tird of seeing khushi always suffering bc of other pplz and for no reason!
Great prediction and could possibly be like this for a change! Maybe this time khushi will be angry at everyone!
hmm interesting
lets see what CVs have planned for us
I love your prediction! So sick of Khushi being the victim, being hurt! Let's see what Cvs have in store for us!
U know i totally agree. I really would want this to happen. Im dl e with khushi being thought the culprit all the time.
But the fifth promo says 'khushi is responsible for arnav's past'.
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

U know i totally agree. I really would want this to happen. Im dl e with khushi being thought the culprit all the time.
But the fifth promo says 'khushi is responsible for arnav's past'.

Thx πŸ˜ƒ

as replied above the promo is a bit misleading - Khushi can still be responsible for his past by having made an innocent mistake which started the whole thing. We have to remember she was only a child so she could have seen something and interpreted is wrongly and said it out loud. That way she is still responsible in a twisted way for the trauma Arnav went through in his past Edited by uktamil - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Kasu4lyfe

Great prediction and could possibly be like this for a change! Maybe this time khushi will be angry at everyone!

Hope so - I really want to see an angry and unforgiving Khushi