Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR look alike - Page 3

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG are you serious? πŸ˜›
Your so lucky to have a look a like of him in your life let alone the fact that he likes you!
That is super cute 😳
Hope things work out for you dear πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: anneraza

hai hai yeh aaya na mushkil kaam... if only cell phone were allowed LOL!!

πŸ˜† Just be like "Hi, would you mind giving me a picture of yourself, Im making a collage of everyone in school, so Im going around asking everyone for their photos". 

(Then make a joke) And say "I would take a pic of you secretly but I didn't want to be creepy" 

Its a FOOL PROOF plan, you see it can go one of two ways he'll think you are creepy-weird, or creepy-cute. Either way he will remember you, and we get a picture out of the deal. Its a win-win situation really, well except for him. 

🀣
starry66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Crazy_1001

πŸ˜† Just be like "Hi, would you mind giving me a picture of yourself, Im making a collage of everyone in school, so Im going around asking everyone for their photos". 

(Then make a joke) And say "I would take a pic of you secretly but I didn't want to be creepy" 

Its a FOOL PROOF plan, you see it can go one of two ways he'll think you are creepy-weird, or creepy-cute. Either way he will remember you, and we get a picture out of the deal. Its a win-win situation really, well except for him. 

🀣

🀣🀣🀣 
kya plan hain!!

seriously i really wna see a pic😭

take it secretly?

anneraza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arshi4eva_18

woah! lucky girl..tumhe toh apna ASR oth mil gaya..koi photo hai by any chance?😊

hey i could i mean... its kinda possible... there were some photos taken at my dad's party... if only i can get my hands on those photos.. kya pata kisi pic mein ho? i hope so.. that way.. even ill hav a record ov himπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

🀣 O GOD!! MY STOMACH HURTS!! 

πŸ˜ƒ

anneraza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🀣7

OMG!! KYA IDEA HAI!!! side affects... ASR jr will give me the pgoto...
principal will kill me🀣

lazyleaves thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: borreg

zehra,u are hilarious...could not stop laughing reading your post...funny girl...muaah...

ur ASR will come shortly in your life...may he be better looking than our HOTWA Barun...

haaye! aap ke muh mein cakes, ice creams and chocolates :)
EvilMindedMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hahahahahahah! πŸ€£

Well I think he knows you have a crush on Barun because white sherwani, Diwali hair-cut major coincidences! ARSal? I just switch the S and the R ans you'll have ASR. plus you said he looks like Barun!

If is he a good guy, go for it girl! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ, 

Waisye picture wala idea bura nahin. But just hope no one finds out that you uploaded his picture on IF, otherwise girl, you might have to re-locate to another plant!
Edited by allallbmine1 - 11 years ago
Crazy_1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

If principal asks why you were asking for photos theres two things you can do! 
1. Confess the whole truth about IF and all the girls on here who want to see a picture of this look alike.
OR.

2. DENY! DENY! DENY! Act aloof (like Khushi during the mehindi scene) Make ASR jr. Look like the weirdo!  

See ALL IZZ WELL we got your back gurrlfriend!
🀣

starry66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

hahaha🀣🀣🀣 u guys are awesome!!

i just hope this isnt a attention seeking post? coz we have had too mnay of them!