Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout III: A new beginning! (Page 79)

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by sugar_babe

I've been on hold with no concrete answer for 30 mins now... and I haven't lost my cool yet... *lalalala*

Girl you have patience, I would've hung up by now!

when I  get put on hold..I toh put it on speaker ..and let them say "hello hello' for 5 secs  until i unmute.. (my own little revengeEvil Smile)

Vaise..my grouse is with the supposedly "voice" tracking automated messages.. they NEVER understand what I want and that idiotic robotic voice asks me to repeat .."did you say "Yes"...Angry and honestly..i really don't have that thick accent..

I have learned the trick that always works for me now..As soon as I hear that voice asking me "speak' what option I want..I start chanting 'operator"... and its so quick really.. it gives up ..says "OK..OK"  I will get you one..

will save the rant on GPS voice and their "recalculating direction" for another dayLOL

Edited by dillimetro - 06 August 2012 at 5:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51howcomesugar_babeipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by howcome

Will ASR survive this line Wink ...of course there is more later but will he get past this line is the kostin? 

"Gori Baiyyaan Tope Vaar Doon" ...

Tope!!!!
Hahahaha, Barun and Sanaya will laugh their asses off doing this sequence, or must have laughed their asses off, given its already shot!

now whats tope???

Its Punjabi slang! Like "hot chick" I believe..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Will ASR survive this line Wink ...of course there is more later but will he get past this line is the kostin? 

Tope!!!!
Hahahaha, Barun and Sanaya will laugh their asses off doing this sequence, or must have laughed their asses off, given its already shot!

now whats tope???

Tatya Tope...he was a warrior in Indian historyTongue...so she wants to fling her gori baiyyan across Tatya Tope's neckLOL

Moksha51howcomeipkbsPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Tope!!!!

now whats tope???

it is actually tohpe…meaning on you or tum par

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209howcomeipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Originally posted by dillimetro

Accha...my personal grouse for any one using that song  "aaja piya tohe pyar doon"

because I love that song and would take that as a personal offense if they mess it up !!..

CVs..please ...if you are indeed using the song.. treat it with the care it deserves

Leh.. Another soul sista! Hug.. Like Howie said.. Take new songs and make kachumbar.. Bharta.. Whatever you want.. Leave the Goldies alone.. Pileej

Waise I am capital waste.. I just made a bahana to my gym buddy and am chugging along to enter poop color rather than this nice blue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomesugar_babeMepharmPr1yankaipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dillimetro

Originally posted by .Mandy.

I've been on hold with no concrete answer for 30 mins now... and I haven't lost my cool yet... *lalalala*

Girl you have patience, I would've hung up by now!

when I  get put on hold..I toh put it on speaker ..and let them say "hello hello' for 5 secs  until i unmute.. (my own little revengeEvil Smile)

Vaise..my grouse is with the supposedly "voice" tracking automated messages.. they NEVER understand what I want and that idiotic robotic voice asks me to repeat .."did you say "Yes"...Angry and honestly..i really don't have that thick accent..

I have learned the trick that always works for me now..As soon as I hear that voice asking me "speak' what option I want..I start chanting 'operator"... and its so quick really.. it gives up ..says "OK..OK"  I will get you one..

will save the rant on GPS voice and their "recalculating direction" for another dayLOL

My GPS lady is scary like Dadi scary...if I miss a turn she goes..Turn right...turn right...TURN RIGHT NOWLOL

sugar_babePr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

Tope!!!!

now whats tope???

Its Punjabi slang! Like "hot chick" I believe..

satyanaash riyaa…the line loosely translated means the girl wants to embrace the guy with her fair arms….

howcomesugar_babe-monalisa-ipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Tope!!!!

now whats tope???

Tatya Tope...he was a warrior in Indian historyTongue...so she wants to fling her gori baiyyan across Tatya Tope's neckLOL

I knew you or manisha would have the best response for this... Lau you Hug

-monalisa-Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top