Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout III: A new beginning! (Page 66)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Ok maybe now Arnav wlll demand Khsuhi to dress up and wear heavier Sari's and all...to look like his wife...the Sari from the other day might have been a hint. Maybe after this all is resolved Dadi demands a remarriage because she doesnt mano that this is a shaadi...might be her redemption track...why am i defending all these people??? LOL

Vee, I think she will be responsible for the remarriage too since she is not happy that they eloped and was trying to get through to him. Dadi seems to be this headstrong woman who won't be easily convinced, she may tell ASR she won't accept Khushi until he marries her again with the family present

Divya, I do think the family will be divided. Khushi, NK, Payal, Manorama on one side with Anjali and Dadi on the next. The battle lines are being drawn with Arnav and Nani in the middle of it all. Dadi is surely going to be bringing Shyam back

It's interesting how the plot just changed though...we went from this high drama Ramayan to more high drama Mahabharat...next kya Chod Chad ke Apne Salim ki Gali...Anarkali Disco chali?Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209ashwink630mitthoo.Mandy.ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Ok maybe now Arnav wlll demand Khsuhi to dress up and wear heavier Sari's and all...to look like his wife...the Sari from the other day might have been a hint. Maybe after this all is resolved Dadi demands a remarriage because she doesnt mano that this is a shaadi...might be her redemption track...why am i defending all these people??? LOL

Vee, I think she will be responsible for the remarriage too since she is not happy that they eloped and was trying to get through to him. Dadi seems to be this headstrong woman who won't be easily convinced, she may tell ASR she won't accept Khushi until he marries her again with the family present

Divya, I do think the family will be divided. Khushi, NK, Payal, Manorama on one side with Anjali and Dadi on the next. The battle lines are being drawn with Arnav and Nani in the middle of it all. Dadi is surely going to be bringing Shyam back

It's interesting how the plot just changed though...we went from this high drama Ramayan to more high drama Mahabharat...next kya Chod Chad ke Apne Salim ki Gali...Anarkali Disco chali?Confused

what the!
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoo-Vee05-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Originally posted by Mepharm

My life is so sad ...I am looking for BDs in other serials too...where they are non-existent btw...its more like I watch to catch the bloopers than enjoy the storyLOL

I was so much better off before IPK struck me and blew my mind awayWink

Depends which ones you watch, the ones I watch and used to watch I noticed the BD. It gets annoying!!

Really? That is sad? I've been put on hold for "10 minutes" by my airline representative! I feel like sending Dadi her way! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Moksha51mitthoo.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

ROFL Oh Vee LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoo-Vee05-ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Hold on...I have a major peev right now...

So this Dadi hasnt kept in touch for 14 years right?

So how does she know about Shyam? 

If Anjali's first wedding where things went wrong happened 14 years ago and shes maybe 30 now...wouldnt that put her at 16 ?

What are they trying to create another child bride scenario???

I am so confused right now...Confused

ashwink630mitthooMepharm

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Priya says...TEEJ,remarriage and Anjalis delivery will be all together at the same timeBig smile

sumi209mitthoo-Vee05-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
describes the future track

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209ashwink630mitthoo-Vee05-

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Hold on...I have a major peev right now...

So this Dadi hasnt kept in touch for 14 years right?

So how does she know about Shyam? 

If Anjali's first wedding where things went wrong happened 14 years ago and shes maybe 30 now...wouldnt that put her at 16 ?

What are they trying to create another child bride scenario???

I am so confused right now...Confused

Vee..she was n touch with Arnav and Naniji...didnt ASR say he tried to get her all these 14 years but she refused...so I think Anjali wasnt aware she was in an ashram but only Arnav and Nani knew it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209mitthoo-Vee05-ipkbs

Go to top