Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout III: A new beginning! (Page 65)

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Reporting from the field Big smile

Maharathis Star Claphaven't arrived yet ...so zyaada pareshaani nahin hui Smile  ..will go there later..

Gist is... its Malik Vs Raizaadas.. or rather ASR+Nani Vs Baby Anj+Dadi..
and Dadi is somehow sent by Shyamu...and rest of the cast including Khushi..are gonna be watchers for now...and how ASR is more like Dadi in his talks about Aukat

Some one did comment that Khushi may have reminded Dadi of another pretty servant.. ..
Then Khushi throwing dirty water..means she will reveal all the dirt... Je Loh !!..

Now back to my own two-bits LOL

I think ASR is more like NaniStar..and I don't even need to know more about Dadi . 
and what made Nanku and Payaliya think that Dadi didn't call them naukar... the word Dadi threw in the general direction of the trio appeared to include all three LOL...

I was cracking up.. thinking...kya baat hai.. .Payaliya ka over-confidence dekho LOL...and then kya safayi se.. she sent her clueless sister with the milk..LOL...Jai Ho !!!.. Aisi behna mil jaaye... to life samjho barbaad !!! Big smile

on the other hand.. the tie-winner.. rudali ..immediately clutches her non-existent baby bump and  gets into "haiye mein dukhiyaari... abla naari"   being in complete denial ..

Ab Shyamu aayega waapas Dancing
Dadi ma karengi Vakeel Babu ka swaagat Party
Me thinks Dadi will totally buy Shyamu's stories... chalo.. Shyamu ke camp mein ek aur member.

Now we need shashi Babua to start speaking.

will be back in few hours... gotta finish some errands.. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209IF_RocksMoksha51sugar_babe.Mandy.-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Ok maybe now Arnav wlll demand Khsuhi to dress up and wear heavier Sari's and all...to look like his wife...the Sari from the other day might have been a hint. Maybe after this all is resolved Dadi demands a remarriage because she doesnt mano that this is a shaadi...might be her redemption track...why am i defending all these people??? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-monalisa-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Ok maybe now Arnav wlll demand Khsuhi to dress up and wear heavier Sari's and all...to look like his wife...the Sari from the other day might have been a hint. Maybe after this all is resolved Dadi demands a remarriage because she doesnt mano that this is a shaadi...might be her redemption track...why am i defending all these people??? LOL

I think we switched sides today...l'm full on commenting negatively on everything, even BS's accent and I love him the most and here you are defending Sheldon I mean Dadi!

ashwink630-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

I think we switched sides today...l'm full on commenting negatively on everything, even BS's accent and I love him the most and here you are defending Sheldon I mean Dadi!

LOL

Like for a total Aaj Ki Bakwas types episode...I am noticing some crazy shit here...i need to come out of decoding mode...it can only dangerous after this...Wink

ashwink630sugar_babe

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugar_babe

LOL

Like for a total Aaj Ki Bakwas types episode...I am noticing some crazy shit here...i need to come out of decoding mode...it can only dangerous after this...Wink

I did all that and sent it to Sari, I don't know how the ladkis will react to my post today Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Vee, I think she will be responsible for the remarriage too since she is not happy that they eloped and was trying to get through to him. Dadi seems to be this headstrong woman who won't be easily convinced, she may tell ASR she won't accept Khushi until he marries her again with the family present

Divya, I do think the family will be divided. Khushi, NK, Payal, Manorama on one side with Anjali and Dadi on the next. The battle lines are being drawn with Arnav and Nani in the middle of it all. Dadi is surely going to be bringing Shyam back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630mitthoo-Vee05-

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
My life is so sad ...I am looking for BDs in other serials too...where they are non-existent btw...its more like I watch to catch the bloopers than enjoy the storyLOL

I was so much better off before IPK struck me and blew my mind awayWink

sumi209mitthoo-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

My life is so sad ...I am looking for BDs in other serials too...where they are non-existent btw...its more like I watch to catch the bloopers than enjoy the storyLOL

I was so much better off before IPK struck me and blew my mind awayWink

Depends which ones you watch, the ones I watch and used to watch I noticed the BD. It gets annoying!!

mitthooMepharm-Vee05-

Go to top