Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout III: A new beginning! (Page 62)

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Hiya  Big smile

just saw the episode...qq.. what's the deal with khushi knocking and disturbing Dadi when it was so obvious that Dadi was praying and chanting Mantras.. I was thinking that Khushi..of all the people ...would know better... confused !!..

and then ..of course ..Payaliya in close tie with Baby Anj again for worst sister award... what kind of suggestion is... haan tum jaako kesar waala doodh de aayo.. why didn't she accomapany Khushi also.. Nanku has more guts than these faaltu sisters Angry...Payaliya is toh total helpless/useless..

Loved to see Mami scampering around LOL

ASR - patli kamar ke darshan again in pre-cap... in 1-inch short Vest.. (Patli kamar hai tircchi nazar hai !! ... not complaining ..just pointing that his kamar is atleast 1/2 inch more patla than Khushi's)

so... Khushi's kamar > ASR's kamar > Vivian Leigh in GWTW

Am gonna lagao chakkar in the redux thread... wish me luck !! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51-monalisa-.Mandy.Pr1yanka

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by Moksha51

Mandy I have a kostin.. Why does Anji baby look like a deer caught in headlights when nani and bhaiyya come in? Is there a deep meaning to this? She is guilty for complaining that nothing is ok kinds or its a slip on the actors part?

Ashwini... Nayi ho ya purani.. I have lived with my nani for a long time.. No one acts like that.. Methinks its over dramatization

Maybe because of Shyam. Anjali did not tell Dadi everything that happened and probably knows once Dadi learns the truth all hell will break loose.

Just thought of something if Dadi knows about Shyam it must mean Anjali has been in contact with her over the years. I'm so lost!!

I know!  Fresh DKB today Tongue
I hope they have a somewhat plausible story put together.  Shyam and Anjali have been married for only 3 years, right? So if dadi knows about Shyam, did she drop off the face of the earth for Anjali right after? 

sumi209mitthoo.Mandy.Pr1yanka

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dillimetro

Hiya  Big smile

just saw the episode...qq.. what's the deal with khushi knocking and disturbing Dadi when it was so obvious that Dadi was praying and chanting Mantras.. I was thinking that Khushi..of all the people ...would know better... confused !!..

and then ..of course ..Payaliya in close tie with Baby Anj again for worst sister award... what kind of suggestion is... haan tum jaako kesar waala doodh de aayo.. why didn't she accomapany Khushi also.. Nanku has more guts than these faaltu sisters Angry...Payaliya is toh total helpless/useless..

ASR - patli kamar ke darshan again in pre-cap... in 1-inch short Vest.. (Patli kamar hai tircchi nazar hai !! ... not complaining ..just pointing that his kamar is atleast 1/2 inch more patla than Khushi's)

Aap bahut bahaadur hain, Dimmyji!  Good luck Tongue
And yeah, I let out a what the eff when Khushi was going to enter during dadi's pooja.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630mitthooPr1yanka

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
oh also..

After the fiasco at the door... when Dadi was on her way to Shuddhikaran... then she turned and gave Khushi another look..

wonder if Khushi reminded her of ..someone else..who brought a different trauma in Dadi's family..

Ya phir..Dadi ne ainvayi akkad dikhayee..  ..bully toh hain..

Redux thread pe check karke aati hoon.. ki kya scene hai Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-Pr1yanka

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Hiya  Big smile

Divya, I thought the same thing you see her praying and disturb her. How rude!

Payal was wrong to send Khushi to Dadi knowing what happened earlier
NK was the star of this episode, he really stood by Khushi. Hats off to him for his efforts, he didn't give up

I've never seen Manorama so scared before, she can barely speak in front of Dadi. Too funny

LOL about the kamar!!  Looking forward to tommorow's episode based on the precap and what I saw in SBS.

ashwink630mitthoo-monalisa-Pr1yanka

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Aap bahut bahaadur hain, Dimmyji!  Good luck Tongue
And yeah, I let out a what the eff when Khushi was going to enter during dadi's pooja.  

joh dar gaya .. samjho mar gaya..Big smile...aati hoon na.. and what makes me brave is .. knowing fully well I would get plenty to help to get back on my feet !!

That gang is amazing indeed... I want to be just like them if I grow up.

Divs- you dim-dim-dimmy-doh D'oh
redux jaane ki himmat karo Thumbs Up
Anari # 1 toh pehle se hi ho Silly
Lekin darpokon ki line mein kabhi shaamil na ho Star

I am my own 1-gal cheerleading team..  Party

BRB... Big smile

Moksha51-monalisa-Pr1yanka

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Hiya Big smile

<font size="2">Am gonna lagao chakkar in the redux thread... wish me luck !!</font> Big smile

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Aap bahut bahaadur hain, Dimmyji! Good luckTongue</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">And yeah, I let out a what the eff when Khushi was going to enter during dadi's pooja. </font>

@Dimmy ji - dolnt you be saying mean things about my jiji! She was getting left far behind in the "I am the worst sister" and "look how many tears I shred per minute" race.. So catching up with a vengeance.
Yashasvi bhava.. Go, read, understand, and then convey the meaning to us using small words..

@manisha... Khushi is the only participant in how much bad can I do with the best intentions.. But she makes sure no one can ever challenge her.. And she was entering with her shoes on! my mother would take the said shoe and introduce it to my head..

Edited by Moksha51 - 06 August 2012 at 3:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209ashwink630mitthoosugar_babe-monalisa-Pr1yanka

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Hiya Big smile

</div>
<div>
Divya, I thought the same thing you see her praying and disturb her. How rude!

Payal was wrong to send Khushi to Dadi knowing what happened earlier

NK was the star of this episode, he really stood by Khushi. Hats off to him for his efforts, he didn't give up

I've never seen Manorama so scared before, she can barely speak in front of Dadi. Too funny

LOL about the kamar!! Looking forward to tommorow's episode based on the precap and what I saw in SBS.

Totally agree on the bad advice part.. You know.. I talk to my screen.. I was going.. Dimblumb part two.. You can take the milk and tell her that your sister is actually bhabhiji

Also.. I totally get why dadi thought bhabhi was household help.. Look at how people who might be considered owners out the house dress.. Di - beautiful sarees.. Mami- garish stuff but lots of jewelry.. even jiji gets jewelry..and look at bhabhi.. She got tons of material... Stitched it in similar fashion and dyed it different color

mitthoo-monalisa-Pr1yanka

Go to top