Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout III: A new beginning! (Page 60)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Kya baatein ho rahi hai? 

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by bobop

Hey SGs, what's the latest?? Figured tonight's episode wouldn't show much of ASR, did love NK trying to defend Khushi to Dadi and of course the precap, go ASR!

<font color="#3300ff" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">yup mandy'.nk was such a darling..i guess they didnt make him go all way coz they wnated 2 leave that part for asr..btw i didnt get why dadi called khushi naukar'does she know of the happenings at rm??</font>

</div>
<div>
Apparently not since she had no idea Arnav was married.

Whatever it may be.. I didn't like the approach of backing off and "shudhikaran" coz the naukar touched her.. umm.. regressive much?

She is a complete snob who will soon be put to her place courtesy of ASR. She had no right to take over a home that does not belong to her and treat Khushi that way.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Moksha51sugar_babe-monalisa-

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Hey SGs, what's the latest?? Figured tonight's episode wouldn't show much of ASR, did love NK trying to defend Khushi to Dadi and of course the precap, go ASR!

yup mandy'.nk was such a darling..i guess they didnt make him go all way coz they wnated 2 leave that part for asr..btw i didnt get why dadi called khushi naukar'does she know of the happenings at rm??

Not just that, it seemed today that only Anjali had no idea about the ashram where dadi was staying, yes?  Even Mami and Aakash seemed to know more.   So, the protection of Anjali goes back many many years then.  The plot thickens.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209sugar_babe.Mandy.Pr1yanka

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

<font color="#3300ff" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">yup mandy'.nk was such a darling..i guess they didnt make him go all way coz they wnated 2 leave that part for asr..btw i didnt get why dadi called khushi naukar'does she know of the happenings at rm??</font>

</div>
<div>

Whatever it may be.. I didn't like the approach of backing off and "shudhikaran" coz the naukar touched her.. umm.. regressive much?

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Total Satyanash. Angry</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Dadi acts well, though. Perfect pick.</font>

Yes radss and I both like her. Front front.. Lets see. I thought she had an instant dislike to poor khushi. She seems to have noticed Anji and mami look at Khushi when asked about Shyaam

@Mandy, sometimes bhaiyya is all bark and no bite.. Especially when it maters the most

@rachna aaj ki kyushu.. Hugs.. Can't post emoticons from phone.. Stupid browser crashes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9sugar_babe-monalisa-

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
@ amy good night babes ! baki ki sgs ko happy hangout ! Hug to moxie ji ! aapki advice maankar sone ja rahe hai hum ! its 2.15 am on my endShocked mar gaye !

Edited by cicilia9 - 06 August 2012 at 2:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

I agree with you Moksha. So much for nayi soch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-sbk2

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

yup mandy'.nk was such a darling..i guess they didnt make him go all way coz they wnated 2 leave that part for asr..btw i didnt get why dadi called khushi naukar'does she know of the happenings at rm??

Not just that, it seemed today that only Anjali had no idea about the ashram where dadi was staying, yes?  Even Mami and Aakash seemed to know more.   So, the protection of Anjali goes back many many years then.  The plot thickens.  

Very true, on Friday it was assumed they didn't want Anjali to know Dadi was missing but it appears to go beyond that. Looks like this protectivenesss kicked in quickly after their mother's death.

Edited by .Mandy. - 06 August 2012 at 2:51pm

-monalisa-showstruck-Vee05-

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Mandy I have a kostin.. Why does Anji baby look like a deer caught in headlights when nani and bhaiyya come in? Is there a deep meaning to this? She is guilty for complaining that nothing is ok kinds or its a slip on the actors part?

Ashwini... Nayi ho ya purani.. I have lived with my nani for a long time.. No one acts like that.. Methinks its over dramatization

ashwink630-monalisa-showstruck

Go to top