Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout III: A new beginning! (Page 43)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Oye yeh mera copy cat kaun hai ab??????

<font size="3">what copy???</font>

<font size="3">who else is talli??</font>

Arey who has the same font as her? She's talking about that ladkis!!

Telepathy... LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209sugar_babeshowstruckipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by purplenpink

Payal, her knowing about Anji's pregnancy is a hint to to decode as one of two possibilities :

1. Shyam has something to do with her reappearance...OR
2. She can see Anji's phantom baby bump...so now we are supposed to see it too...rather like the Emperor's new clothesWink...its like they are saying...hey look guys...even old Dadi can see that Anji is pregnant...howcome u guys can't? after all the nanhi kali is supposed arrive by the time the rosebuds bloomLOL

Don't know whivh of the two the CVs are aiming forLOL

Biraj, possibility 2 is hilarious! Wait, you're not serious there are you? Shocked

The whole pregnancy timeline and lack of bump has gone beyond ridiculous now. I wonder if the CVs were ever asked what justification they will come with for this.

Btw any idea how long roses take to bloom?; apparently that was our clue to calculating edd.

It defs was # 2 Biraj, given the rosebuds was thrown in our face at the start of the episode. But the entire set up for Daadi entering and the way it ended with Daadi and Anjali on one side, Nani and Arnav on the other and the silent spectators (full on Dadi hates us club) on the other was very eerie.
It will give us lots to talk about and break up tonight!

Yeah in the last freeze frame the way everyone was positioned was very interesting...Arnie and Anji on opp sides with dadi with one and nani with the other...and nani is with Khushi so does that mean dadi is with Shyamu?

Biraj- they have 8/9 days for contract to end , 8/9 days for Anji to deliver ( based on the buds blooming) ... did Arnie get his math right... after all Haridwar wala ladka hai! Don't ask about missing baby bump and Khushi knowing Anji's due date and all!

maybe we finally cracked why the 6 months contract!!...And Dadi doesn't need Shyamu to tell her Anji is pregnant...she ain't blind yet...Tongue...
But seriously Ash it was quite plausible that Anj was a couple of months pregnant (or more) on the day of the wedding...in which case she is likely 8 months pregnant...so maybe its not long for the babies to arrive...but is Anj really going to sport a baby in the show when she can't even sport a bump?

So Harvard mein Math sikhaate hai. ASR ka shaatir dimaag was working when he drafted the six month contract. Like lady J said in the morning that people are weak at Math... but ASR certainly isn't! 

So Baby anji coming out of non existent bump in the next 8-10 days. Shaadi and then baby... so the newly married couple cannot honeymoon.. what say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsshowstruck

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Telepathy... LOL

Tatally!

I didn't like the episode a lot either.. gave me a very eerie feeling. The show is about to turn the darkest it ever has very soon... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Who else believes that GUL jee is either a staunch supporter of Congress or she wanted to choose her career as Traffic Policeman/woman ?

Whats with Dadi ASR Nani Anjie everyone showing their Hand/punja all the time.LOL

Kindaa reminds me of Sonia Gandhi jee asking people to vote for Congress

And it also proves why everyone keeps interrupting Arnie and khushi all the time.LOL
(Traffic policemen Stop signal)

sumi209Newbiesoapfan

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by purplenpink

Payal, her knowing about Anji's pregnancy is a hint to to decode as one of two possibilities :

1. Shyam has something to do with her reappearance...OR
2. She can see Anji's phantom baby bump...so now we are supposed to see it too...rather like the Emperor's new clothesWink...its like they are saying...hey look guys...even old Dadi can see that Anji is pregnant...howcome u guys can't? after all the nanhi kali is supposed arrive by the time the rosebuds bloomLOL

Don't know whivh of the two the CVs are aiming forLOL

Biraj, possibility 2 is hilarious! Wait, you're not serious there are you? Shocked

The whole pregnancy timeline and lack of bump has gone beyond ridiculous now. I wonder if the CVs were ever asked what justification they will come with for this.

Btw any idea how long roses take to bloom?; apparently that was our clue to calculating edd.

It defs was # 2 Biraj, given the rosebuds was thrown in our face at the start of the episode. But the entire set up for Daadi entering and the way it ended with Daadi and Anjali on one side, Nani and Arnav on the other and the silent spectators (full on Dadi hates us club) on the other was very eerie.
It will give us lots to talk about and break up tonight!

Yeah in the last freeze frame the way everyone was positioned was very interesting...Arnie and Anji on opp sides with dadi with one and nani with the other...and nani is with Khushi so does that mean dadi is with Shyamu?

Biraj- they have 8/9 days for contract to end , 8/9 days for Anji to deliver ( based on the buds blooming) ... did Arnie get his math right... after all Haridwar wala ladka hai! Don't ask about missing baby bump and Khushi knowing Anji's due date and all!

maybe we finally cracked why the 6 months contract!!...And Dadi doesn't need Shyamu to tell her Anji is pregnant...she ain't blind yet...Tongue...
But seriously Ash it was quite plausible that Anj was a couple of months pregnant (or more) on the day of the wedding...in which case she is likely 8 months pregnant...so maybe its not long for the babies to arrive...but is Anj really going to sport a baby in the show when she can't even sport a bump?

So Harvard mein Math sikhaate hai. ASR ka shaatir dimaag was working when he drafted the six month contract. Like lady J said in the morning that people are weak at Math... but ASR certainly isn't! 

So Baby anji coming out of non existent bump in the next 8-10 days. Shaadi and then baby... so the newly married couple cannot honeymoon.. what say?

And we know its a girl, "nanhi Khushi", "rajkumari"...
I don't know though... I still don't know if the baby will come out fine! But if the baby does come out alive, its perfect for Shyam to come back and attack..

sumi209Newbiesoapfan

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ipkbs][QUOTE=-Vee05- 

Telepathy... LOL

Tatally!

I didn't like the episode a lot either.. gave me a very eerie feeling. The show is about to turn the darkest it ever has very soon... 

bring it on..i like dark stuff….reminds me of hershey's dark chocolates Tongue
sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Originally posted by AM2011

Who else believes that GUL jee is either a staunch supporter of Congress or she wanted to choose her career as Traffic Policeman/woman ?

Whats with Dadi ASR Nani Anjie everyone showing their Hand/punja all the time.LOL

Kindaa reminds me of Sonia Gandhi jee asking people to vote for Congress

And it also proves why everyone keeps interrupting Arnie and khushi all the time.LOL
(Traffic policemen Stop signal)

I don't like shows making Poiltical stances like this. 
Also I'm an ardent BJP supporter.

IFoverratedPr1yanka

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Telepathy... LOL

Tatally!

Yup but ab kya kate...TRP mata bhi important hai for its survival...with the good comes the bad and instead of making a villian out of the current cast its easier to bring a ready made one into the mix...ab new nautanki shuru...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209sugar_babeNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Go to top