Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout III: A new beginning! (Page 40)

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by Rag1ni

While I don't think Daadi is going to be particularly evil or anything and she will thaw over the next coupe of weeks. But got to admit that it was roughly 15 minutes of regressive shit. Oh, well.
Lambi saans andar, phir bahar phenkna padega.

Rags, its "saas"!

U mean Dadi (read Khushi's saas) is andar...ab bahar phenkna padega?Tongue

Uff ho! Aap sab bhi na. Har cheez mein symbolism aur subtext. Hum toh Baba Ramdev walli breathing ke baare mein baat kar rahe they.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsumi209Moksha51sugar_babesoapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

While I don't think Daadi is going to be particularly evil or anything and she will thaw over the next coupe of weeks. But got to admit that it was roughly 15 minutes of regressive shit. Oh, well.

Rags, its "saas"!

Yes! You got it Biraj! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Originally posted by purplenpink

Payal, her knowing about Anji's pregnancy is a hint to to decode as one of two possibilities :

1. Shyam has something to do with her reappearance...OR
2. She can see Anji's phantom baby bump...so now we are supposed to see it too...rather like the Emperor's new clothesWink...its like they are saying...hey look guys...even old Dadi can see that Anji is pregnant...howcome u guys can't? after all the nanhi kali is supposed arrive by the time the rosebuds bloomLOL

Don't know whivh of the two the CVs are aiming forLOL

Biraj, possibility 2 is hilarious! Wait, you're not serious there are you? Shocked

The whole pregnancy timeline and lack of bump has gone beyond ridiculous now. I wonder if the CVs were ever asked what justification they will come with for this.

Btw any idea how long roses take to bloom?; apparently that was our clue to calculating edd.

It defs was # 2 Biraj, given the rosebuds was thrown in our face at the start of the episode. But the entire set up for Daadi entering and the way it ended with Daadi and Anjali on one side, Nani and Arnav on the other and the silent spectators (full on Dadi hates us club) on the other was very eerie.
It will give us lots to talk about and break up tonight!

Yeah in the last freeze frame the way everyone was positioned was very interesting...Arnie and Anji on opp sides with dadi with one and nani with the other...and nani is with Khushi so does that mean dadi is with Shyamu?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209suhanamausamsugar_babeshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by joenet1234

Before I head home, just wanted to pop in for some mentionables:

Ippy - you are the star of the thread! not because it is your birthday but because of your awesome responses on being objective and not judging the book by the cover. Sari is rubbing off on you I see Star

Soap - Lay off Rags Bas. It has already been established that my priority in the queue is higher and this ain't round robin!

Vee - yeh hui na baat! TRP bolta hai..

Talk to you all in a little bit.

Love your siggy... why second degree -- I think it is 3rd or 4th degree! Imaginary solutions abound too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Rags, its "saas"!

Uff ho! Aap sab bhi na. Har cheez mein symbolism aur subtext. Hum toh Baba Ramdev walli breathing ke baare mein baat kar rahe they.

Ramdev nahin, Politician Ramdev ji. To be formed "Anna Hazare Party" ke vice president. 

Newbiesoapfanipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Btw any idea how long roses take to bloom?; apparently that was our clue to calculating edd.

Roses can bloom from 1-4 days BUT Gul ke bagiche mein toh Roses will "Almost" bloom for 6 months before they bloom.
Daadi spotting anji's baby bump = Viewers are blind idiots!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Moksha51sugar_babeNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Originally posted by AM2011

I just read Mishti spoilers.

Chalo kuch to acha padhne ko mila.

PS Rachna jee i dont want to create any MU.But if you knew abt the time i spend on IF you would not have asked me this question.LOL
My mom watches everything and i can hear it in my room.

aye aye anu jee ! i hear u loud n clear LOL ye moms bhi na .. uff..

Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Payal, her knowing about Anji's pregnancy is a hint to to decode as one of two possibilities :

1. Shyam has something to do with her reappearance...OR
2. She can see Anji's phantom baby bump...so now we are supposed to see it too...rather like the Emperor's new clothesWink...its like they are saying...hey look guys...even old Dadi can see that Anji is pregnant...howcome u guys can't? after all the nanhi kali is supposed arrive by the time the rosebuds bloomLOL

Don't know whivh of the two the CVs are aiming forLOL

Biraj, possibility 2 is hilarious! Wait, you're not serious there are you? Shocked

The whole pregnancy timeline and lack of bump has gone beyond ridiculous now. I wonder if the CVs were ever asked what justification they will come with for this.

It defs was # 2 Biraj, given the rosebuds was thrown in our face at the start of the episode. But the entire set up for Daadi entering and the way it ended with Daadi and Anjali on one side, Nani and Arnav on the other and the silent spectators (full on Dadi hates us club) on the other was very eerie.
It will give us lots to talk about and break up tonight!

Yeah in the last freeze frame the way everyone was positioned was very interesting...Arnie and Anji on opp sides with dadi with one and nani with the other...and nani is with Khushi so does that mean dadi is with Shyamu?

Biraj- they have 8/9 days for contract to end , 8/9 days for Anji to deliver ( based on the buds blooming) ... did Arnie get his math right... after all Haridwar wala ladka hai! Don't ask about missing baby bump and Khushi knowing Anji's due date and all!

sugar_babesoapsuds

Go to top