Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout III: A new beginning! (Page 34)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by ipkbs

to now that bhabhi monologued her love for bhaiya wooing shooing is well n truly over kya ?? haain ? 

nope bilkul nahi.

they shall woo till the end of time.

woo ya woe ?? happy birthday waise Hug

pehle woe then woo

mwah!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

to now that bhabhi monologued her love for bhaiya wooing shooing is well n truly over kya ?? haain ? 

We are all discussing Ragini's love story now... that is more interesting .Wink

teri meri love story ka SG edition Shocked wah Star tell tell !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by purplenpink

[QUOTE=soapsuds][ 

Yes, it was classist, casteist, elitist and regressive all of it at the same time. Also, I absolutely hate this whole religion and purity angle. I mean there are hajaar reasons to hate humans, why this one?!

totally ragini'but this exists alright'.i remember my outlaws stay last time'she wanted me 2 take a bath n change clothes everytime i entered the puja place at my home'.some people have totally lost it ..i tell u LOL the only difference is im no khushi Wink

Unfortunately such people still exist Rags... I also come from an orthodox family and these things happen... I am also not Khushi so people gave up on me!

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 06 August 2012 at 9:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yankaipkbs

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by soapsuds

Rabba Ve ladies! At first glance a rather regressive entry for Daadi. Precap was the saving grace

Hoping we'll get to 'see' more of the past than that much over-used sepia tinted scene ending in the gunshot sound and cry for Maa

Payal, Dadi is beyond regressive!!! Hate the way the is so overdone on TV.

Maybe the regressive stuff got so much screen time and footage coz Barun was on leave...so ASR couldn't arrive any earlier to put an end to it...

But love the precap...the pota will be more than a match for Dadi...and now its time to not only accept that she is his biwi (which he has already done with all his heart) but to give her biwi ka darja in front of everyone especially Dadi.

Biraj- Hug BS being on leave may have meant more prominence for Dadi's track but I wish they hadn't presented the cliched behaviours in such cringe worthy style. Wish they had used subtlety to show she hasn't exactly taken to Khushi. Repeatedly calling her a servant when she is clearly astute enough to know differently was like bonking our heads with the fact and not good story telling sadly. 

So agree that precap brings some hope and if they show a polite but cool relationship between grandma and her chhote due to Khushi that could be interesting to watch. Bechaara ASR he's sure being made to learn balancing of priorities on the run here LOL

The shaadi 360 I'd hoped would be a quiet renewing of vows between the two but this increasingly looks to be heading towards a full blown big fat wedding. Oh well, atleast the cast will hopefully have good costumes and they can all preen in them and look good Big smile

Agree about it being absolutely cringeworthy payal...it was a complete head desk epi for me the precap being the only saving grace...shaadi I was half expecting will be thanks to Dadi...and its certainly looking like it. I would have personally like a private meaningful mandir one...but alas...now my only slender hope is that it is Arnie's answer to dadi's behaviour rather than dadi's demand. At least if he decides that this what he has to do to restore khushi's honour and shut dadi up that will be better than if Dadi's declares and demands that it needs to happen and he is forced to reluctantly agree...

Time for us to take a chill pill BirajLOL true test for this track will be TRPs and I have a feeling they'll go up since most other soaps tend to have a prominent matronly character who may be positive or negative. Finally IPK seems to be toeing the line.

Also I don't get the feeling she'll be negative in the long run. Besides her bg score is no match for Daiyya HoLOLInteresting that she knew about Anji's baby - so she has met with Shyam then?

Also, Mami had a couple of lines weird lines  today which must have a deeper meaning..I can't remember them now and don't feel like a re-watch today Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209soapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

nope bilkul nahi.

they shall woo till the end of time.

woo ya woe ?? happy birthday waise Hug

pehle woe then woo

mwah!Hug

Hum ko woe pasand nahi hai... kaali woo chahiye or woh ( ahem ahem) chahiye!Wink

cicilia9ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXTLQl2XZvE&feature=player_embedded 

dadi ayi hai
ai hai
dadi ai haiii
chauda saalon ke baad hum Raizadas ko yaad
aukat ke dialogues lekar ayi haiii

Edited by ipkbs - 06 August 2012 at 10:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkcicilia9ravenheartRag1niNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
bah ... i hate this dadi character already ! khamakha romance mein haddi ! this love ishtory is truly star crossed .. hmph .. jab bhi romance ka season aata hai to 360 kar dete hai ... thode din romance dikha dete to kya jaata ! trp romance se bhi to badhti hai ! when we tolerated that damn FB for the pas 1 yr to 1 -2 mahine aur jhel lete ! sigh .. khair phront phront bhat bhat and all ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630fareeNewbiesoapfanipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

[

Agree about it being absolutely cringeworthy payal...it was a complete head desk epi for me the precap being the only saving grace...shaadi I was half expecting will be thanks to Dadi...and its certainly looking like it. I would have personally like a private meaningful mandir one...but alas...now my only slender hope is that it is Arnie's answer to dadi's behaviour rather than dadi's demand. At least if he decides that this what he has to do to restore khushi's honour and shut dadi up that will be better than if Dadi's declares and demands that it needs to happen and he is forced to reluctantly agree...
[/QUOTE]

Time for us to take a chill pill BirajLOL true test for this track will be TRPs and I have a feeling they'll go up since most other soaps tend to have a prominent matronly character who may be positive or negative. Finally IPK seems to be toeing the line.

Also I don't get the feeling she'll be negative in the long run. Besides her bg score is no match for Daiyya HoLOLInteresting that she knew about Anji's baby - so she has met with Shyam then?

Also, Mami had a couple of lines weird lines  today which must have a deeper meaning..I can't remember them now and don't feel like a re-watch today Tongue

[/QUOTE]

Payal, her knowing about Anji's pregnancy is a hint to to decode as one of two possibilities :

1. Shyam has something to do with her reappearance...OR
2. She can see Anji's phantom baby bump...so now we are supposed to see it too...rather like the Emperor's new clothesWink...its like they are saying...hey look guys...even old Dadi can see that Anji is pregnant...howcome u guys can't? after all the nanhi kali is supposed arrive by the time the rosebuds bloomLOL

Don't know whivh of the two the CVs are aiming forLOL

purplenpinkNewbiesoapfan

Go to top