Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout III: A new beginning! (Page 31)

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
whattay episode ! is gaadi ne track change complete kar liya hai Broken Heart kahan " 12 din bhaiya bhabhi ke dil mein in" ke sapne leke baithe the hum yaar aur kahan ye the return of aukaat taana ho gaya ! what the ! precap was ok ok ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Rag1nifareeshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Yaar, Dadi doesn't have Lucknavi accent at all.
Also, Bhabhij needs to learn, Rabba Vey only with Bhaiya, with other people when you slip and fall, it hurts.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsumi209-Pallavi--monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckMepharmNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Also this episode was shot on Friday when Barun was on leave...hence the only sighting at the end of the episodeBig smile

But then I thought for once they handled his absence really well and made it very impactful and maintained continuity which hasnt been their forte everLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209suhanamausamRag1nisoapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Since everybody is picking the what happened in IPK-land on my birthday, I just checked:
Bandagement: Na tumse baat kar ni, na tumhaari shakal dekhni hain :D

November ki baat kyo abhi pick up ho rahi hai? Samjhi nahi! Batti jalado!

Yaar, I was not an obsessive fan then. I guess helped by the fact that I had a boyfriend who lived in the same city as I.
Yes somewhere , sometime we had lives beyond IPK. I was hooked in November after Diwali.. did all night marathons to catch up on the older episodes... 

Rags-- you need to have a life dear ! BF moved?

Yup, he has gone to pardes for higher studies. Kya pata, ab woh mera boyfriend hai bhi ki nahin.

don't worry, aapka arnavji abhi haridwaar mai hai.  aaraha haiWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Rag1ni-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckMepharmNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Since everybody is picking the what happened in IPK-land on my birthday, I just checked:
Bandagement: Na tumse baat kar ni, na tumhaari shakal dekhni hain :D

November ki baat kyo abhi pick up ho rahi hai? Samjhi nahi! Batti jalado!

Yaar, I was not an obsessive fan then. I guess helped by the fact that I had a boyfriend who lived in the same city as I.
Yes somewhere , sometime we had lives beyond IPK. I was hooked in November after Diwali.. did all night marathons to catch up on the older episodes... 

Rags-- you need to have a life dear ! BF moved?

Yup, he has gone to pardes for higher studies. Kya pata, ab woh mera boyfriend hai bhi ki nahin.
Kahi na kahi , koi na koi sab ke liye bana hai!

What crap!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209cicilia9showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by Mepharm

Though I was waiting for Arnie sighting all throughout the episode,I still thought it was a powerful and impactful episode.

Dadi means business...she isnt going to beat around the bush.She came across as principled but old school to me.I wouldn't think her to be evil...not yet at least.

As far as her regressive behaviour...no justification but she aint a Harvard grad...she has just come from an ashram...and as much as I hate this caste discrimination saga...sadly it still exists..and plus this is going to rock the TRPs...Dadi is Khushi's real saas...so angry saas and bahu trying to win her is moneyshot TRP winner...Isnt that what candle and wick is about???Wink

For once I feel this is a sensible new entry...it will only move the story forward...not like the useless Bubbly and MMM crapBig smile

Precap has made my day...Dadi is a takkar for ASR in the real sense...they are similar so friction is inevitable.Now we all know when ASR gets his attitude from...So Dadi against Khushi and ASR with Khushi will be a treat if handled well and not ruined with mindless comedyOuch

bang on post raadhika'.dadi acted really well'.wont even compare her with masala mama'n insult herLOL

hey aisa mat bol...MMM was radhika's first crush on this showWinkTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1niMepharmshowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by purplenpink

Rabba Ve ladies! At first glance a rather regressive entry for Daadi. Precap was the saving grace

Hoping we'll get to 'see' more of the past than that much over-used sepia tinted scene ending in the gunshot sound and cry for Maa

Payal, Dadi is beyond regressive!!! Hate the way the is so overdone on TV.

Maybe the regressive stuff got so much screen time and footage coz Barun was on leave...so ASR couldn't arrive any earlier to put an end to it...

But love the precap...the pota will be more than a match for Dadi...and now its time to not only accept that she is his biwi (which he has already done with all his heart) but to give her biwi ka darja in front of everyone especially Dadi.

Biraj- Hug BS being on leave may have meant more prominence for Dadi's track but I wish they hadn't presented the cliched behaviours in such cringe worthy style. Wish they had used subtlety to show she hasn't exactly taken to Khushi. Repeatedly calling her a servant when she is clearly astute enough to know differently was like bonking our heads with the fact and not good story telling sadly. 

So agree that precap brings some hope and if they show a polite but cool relationship between grandma and her chhote due to Khushi that could be interesting to watch. Bechaara ASR he's sure being made to learn balancing of priorities on the run here LOL

The shaadi 360 I'd hoped would be a quiet renewing of vows between the two but this increasingly looks to be heading towards a full blown big fat wedding. Oh well, atleast the cast will hopefully have good costumes and they can all preen in them and look good Big smile

Yes, it was classist, casteist, elitist and regressive all of it at the same time. Also, I absolutely hate this whole religion and purity angle. I mean there are hajaar reasons to hate humans, why this one?!

All ists except humanist should be banned!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsshowstruckPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Yaar, Dadi doesn't have Lucknavi accent at all.
Also, Bhabhij needs to learn, Rabba Vey only with Bhaiya, with other people when you slip and fall, it hurts.

LOL  atleast now forum junta wont stay why does khushi fall only in front of arnav…i did read a few posts like that some time ago….so much for staying true to the characterOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209soapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Go to top