Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Hriju321

nanaiji bhi toh isi serial mein hain …another super saas…others should take a leaf out of her book..the only one with a sane head

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: soapsuds

Yours and Astras b'day will go down as the longest day in IPK history! My b'day was the worst ... Khushi cried buckets and lost her voice I guess! 

Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Couldn't think of any other song than this ! Kick me if you want to! Replace papa and mummy by bhaiyya and bhabhi respectively.

I also thought of same to same song :D
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They need to show something to redeem dadi in the long run.

Khushi isn't alone this time.
usually in shows the girl bears it alone. not our girl. She has Arnav, NK and Nani.
i think that is why asr gets angry. khushi being selfless and him getting p'd off. 

and TRPs are everything. the sterner the saas the higher the number. So for their sake i am happy.
because Khushi will win in the end every time.
and we need a strong parallel story, rabba ves cannot be everything, saas bahu hi sahi. they aren't going to sideline our love story. sure of that.😃

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mepharm

Though I was waiting for Arnie sighting all throughout the episode,I still thought it was a powerful and impactful episode.

Dadi means business...she isnt going to beat around the bush.She came across as principled but old school to me.I wouldn't think her to be evil...not yet at least.

As far as her regressive behaviour...no justification but she aint a Harvard grad...she has just come from an ashram...and as much as I hate this caste discrimination saga...sadly it still exists..and plus this is going to rock the TRPs...Dadi is Khushi's real saas...so angry saas and bahu trying to win her is moneyshot TRP winner...Isnt that what candle and wick is about???😉

For once I feel this is a sensible new entry...it will only move the story forward...not like the useless Bubbly and MMM crap😃

Precap has made my day...Dadi is a takkar for ASR in the real sense...they are similar so friction is inevitable.Now we all know when ASR gets his attitude from...So Dadi against Khushi and ASR with Khushi will be a treat if handled well and not ruined with mindless comedy

bang on post raadhika….dadi acted really well….wont even compare her with masala mama…n insult her😆
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rag1ni

Yaar, I was not an obsessive fan then. I guess helped by the fact that I had a boyfriend who lived in the same city as I.

Yes somewhere , sometime we had lives beyond IPK. I was hooked in November after Diwali.. did all night marathons to catch up on the older episodes... 

Rags-- you need to have a life dear ! BF moved?
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobop

bang on post raadhika'.dadi acted really well'.wont even compare her with masala mama'n insult her😆

She is a wonderful actress-- saw her in her last serial -- Jassuben -- I used to watch that serial for her. Understand that she is also active on the Marathi stage... love her acting ! Character -- wait and see!
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purplenpink

Biraj- 🤗 BS being on leave may have meant more prominence for Dadi's track but I wish they hadn't presented the cliched behaviours in such cringe worthy style. Wish they had used subtlety to show she hasn't exactly taken to Khushi. Repeatedly calling her a servant when she is clearly astute enough to know differently was like bonking our heads with the fact and not good story telling sadly. 

So agree that precap brings some hope and if they show a polite but cool relationship between grandma and her chhote due to Khushi that could be interesting to watch. Bechaara ASR he's sure being made to learn balancing of priorities on the run here 😆

The shaadi 360 I'd hoped would be a quiet renewing of vows between the two but this increasingly looks to be heading towards a full blown big fat wedding. Oh well, atleast the cast will hopefully have good costumes and they can all preen in them and look good 😃

Agree about it being absolutely cringeworthy payal...it was a complete head desk epi for me the precap being the only saving grace...shaadi I was half expecting will be thanks to Dadi...and its certainly looking like it. I would have personally like a private meaningful mandir one...but alas...now my only slender hope is that it is Arnie's answer to dadi's behaviour rather than dadi's demand. At least if he decides that this what he has to do to restore khushi's honour and shut dadi up that will be better than if Dadi's declares and demands that it needs to happen and he is forced to reluctantly agree...
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I read the new spoiler and can't get the song out of my head? How cute khushi would look singing this for Arnav??[B][/B] 😍
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Yes somewhere , sometime we had lives beyond IPK. I was hooked in November after Diwali.. did all night marathons to catch up on the older episodes... 

Rags-- you need to have a life dear ! BF moved?

Yup, he has gone to pardes for higher studies. Kya pata, ab woh mera boyfriend hai bhi ki nahin.