Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout III: A new beginning! (Page 11)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Happy Birthday Ippyji!!!

Arre Wah!
yeh to sab humari favourite hai!
no jalebis, posters, chane only chocolate.
*forehead kiss*Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MentalExoticaPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

maine pichle thread main rumaal tak nahi dala ab tak and one more thread is already here?Shocked
Waise naya taaza kya hai?

I have loads of work but hangout par darshan diye bina day is not completeLOL
Welcome her Biraj.. presentation over?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaPr1yankaipkbs

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Dadi will think Khushi is inappropriate bahu? Shocked

Why are tracks so random in this show, isn't it supposed to be my favorite show? Aiyooo! 

Knock knock
who's there?
dadi
dadi who?
dadi who's worse then just "di"
Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209--Sari--soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Holy molly SG's, two days and three threads!!!Shocked Big smile Missed a lot of action, it seemsCry

Aur yeh kya, Taybs ka happy budday..yoohoo!!

Happy, Happy Birthday to you dear Tee HugHug 
PartyPartyDancingDancing

Will post gifts later tonight when at home...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari---Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Khushi to get dejected by Arnav's dadi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon! Dadi to be apprehensive of Khushi's presence in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?(15mins ago)As stated last,Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doonis going to see a new entry in the show in the form of Arnav's (Barun Sobti) grandmother to be played by actressSwati Chitnis.Ever since the news has come out, all are busy anticipating about her character sketch. Well, if you too had been wondering about that then we have the answer for your query. The never ending problems for Khushi (Sanaya Irani) will now see a new add on with Dadi's coming.The whole ofRayzada familywill be in deep awe of Dadi, as she will be seen as a strict lady. She will be glad to see everyone in the house but would be apprehensive of Khushi. It is even heard that she might not approve of Khushi being Arnav's wife.Now this is surely going to disturb Khushi as the poor girl had never wanted to return back to the house at the first place. However, it was Arnav who forced her back and now that she was looking at things around changing for good, she has landed up with a new issue. The reason behind Dadi's cold behavior towards Khushi is yet to be seen only then we will be in a situation to figure out what exactly is keeping her away from Khushi.There are chances that she has come to the house on the pretext of Shyam (Abhaas Mehta) playing another of his dirty game.While Arnav is trying hard to win Khushi back before the contract ends, one doubts if Dadi's interference in their relation will change the things for worse!Source: TSK

So Shyamu behind this or is this speculation?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Vistaa-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Joey - missed you...LOL Abhi bata rahi thi I watched the first episode to see the chachaji scene again... ROFL

Haan yaar, dadi is old school. read an article that said she thinks Khushi isn't the right girl for ASR. Ye lo, karlo baat...the guy didn't want to get married for crying out loud...But I think dadi will point fingers at the mandir wali shaadi; biwi humiliated mutlab shaadi 360 but this time w/people? I so wanted a mandir shaadi 360Dead

Accha hua main gai.. pata to chala mujhe kitna miss kiya jaata hai...Big smile
Dadi is old school alright! shaadi 360 for TRP bas! and that too aligned with shaadi in child bride show. Mandir shaadi would have been chicken soup for poor souls like us who care for the story but not the masses. Still they can be sensible and not butcher it completely. They can have a private wedding at the house with the Raizadas and Guptas only - this should make both camps satisfied. If they go all out, I might just skip it. This might end up being SP's call. Ippy - this is what I predicted, the shaadi and all.
I wouldn't read too much into the roothna manana track as Khushi having to manaofying Arnav when it should be the othe way around. It can be something completely innocent or like Sari said Arnav's ploy to get her to open up. With dadi in the house, things will be very difficult for Khushi. She is just trying to come to terms with her feelings and now she will retreat back to her shell - this also goes with Perfume's hint about not being able to say what he wants to hear.

Edited by joenet1234 - 06 August 2012 at 7:23am

--Sari--VistaaNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by soapsuds

maine pichle thread main rumaal tak nahi dala ab tak and one more thread is already here?Shocked
Waise naya taaza kya hai?

I have loads of work but hangout par darshan diye bina day is not completeLOL
Welcome her Biraj.. presentation over?

No its on saturday at a conference in Delhi...but back in my own office after 5 days away...so busy day...and have to still do some reading and then make my slides...spending all my free time on the hangoutTongue...have to have the will power to keep away...else I will never get it done.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Dadi will think Khushi is inappropriate bahu? Shocked

Why are tracks so random in this show, isn't it supposed to be my favorite show? Aiyooo! 

Knock knock
who's there?
dadi
dadi who?
dadi who's worse then just "di"
Cry

Menti - I liked the knock knock you had on me, uss mein bhi balwant kaur ko gusa diya...LOL

VistaaMentalExoticaPr1yankaipkbsNewbiesoapfan

Go to top