Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

I think we switched sides today...l'm full on commenting negatively on everything, even BS's accent and I love him the most and here you are defending Sheldon I mean Dadi!

πŸ˜†

Like for a total Aaj Ki Bakwas types episode...I am noticing some crazy shit here...i need to come out of decoding mode...it can only dangerous after this...πŸ˜‰
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

πŸ˜†

Like for a total Aaj Ki Bakwas types episode...I am noticing some crazy shit here...i need to come out of decoding mode...it can only dangerous after this...πŸ˜‰

I did all that and sent it to Sari, I don't know how the ladkis will react to my post today πŸ˜•
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Ok maybe now Arnav wlll demand Khsuhi to dress up and wear heavier Sari's and all...to look like his wife...the Sari from the other day might have been a hint. Maybe after this all is resolved Dadi demands a remarriage because she doesnt mano that this is a shaadi...might be her redemption track...why am i defending all these people??? πŸ˜†

Vee, I think she will be responsible for the remarriage too since she is not happy that they eloped and was trying to get through to him. Dadi seems to be this headstrong woman who won't be easily convinced, she may tell ASR she won't accept Khushi until he marries her again with the family present

Divya, I do think the family will be divided. Khushi, NK, Payal, Manorama on one side with Anjali and Dadi on the next. The battle lines are being drawn with Arnav and Nani in the middle of it all. Dadi is surely going to be bringing Shyam back
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My life is so sad ...I am looking for BDs in other serials too...where they are non-existent btw...its more like I watch to catch the bloopers than enjoy the storyπŸ˜†

I was so much better off before IPK struck me and blew my mind awayπŸ˜‰
mandy0310 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mepharm

My life is so sad ...I am looking for BDs in other serials too...where they are non-existent btw...its more like I watch to catch the bloopers than enjoy the storyπŸ˜†

I was so much better off before IPK struck me and blew my mind awayπŸ˜‰

Depends which ones you watch, the ones I watch and used to watch I noticed the BD. It gets annoying!!
-Vee05- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Vee, I think she will be responsible for the remarriage too since she is not happy that they eloped and was trying to get through to him. Dadi seems to be this headstrong woman who won't be easily convinced, she may tell ASR she won't accept Khushi until he marries her again with the family present

Divya, I do think the family will be divided. Khushi, NK, Payal, Manorama on one side with Anjali and Dadi on the next. The battle lines are being drawn with Arnav and Nani in the middle of it all. Dadi is surely going to be bringing Shyam back

It's interesting how the plot just changed though...we went from this high drama Ramayan to more high drama Mahabharat...next kya Chod Chad ke Apne Salim ki Gali...Anarkali Disco chali?πŸ˜•
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's interesting how the plot just changed though...we went from this high drama Ramayan to more high drama Mahabharat...next kya Chod Chad ke Apne Salim ki Gali...Anarkali Disco chali?πŸ˜•

what the!
🀣
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Depends which ones you watch, the ones I watch and used to watch I noticed the BD. It gets annoying!!

Really? That is sad? I've been put on hold for "10 minutes" by my airline representative! I feel like sending Dadi her way! 
mandy0310 thumbnail

🀣 Oh Vee πŸ˜†
-Vee05- thumbnail
Hold on...I have a major peev right now...

So this Dadi hasnt kept in touch for 14 years right?

So how does she know about Shyam? 

If Anjali's first wedding where things went wrong happened 14 years ago and shes maybe 30 now...wouldnt that put her at 16 ?

What are they trying to create another child bride scenario???

I am so confused right now...πŸ˜•