Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout III: A new beginning! - Page 38

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bobop

this post reminds me i visited glasgow last year..my school bestie lived there n i was visiting'had no idea about this hangout then ðŸ˜­

Next time zaroor aayenge... I visited 3 years back... IPK was just a gleam in somebody's eye then!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
I hope the Aaja Piya song will be sung by Lataji or shrill Rabba Vey lady and NOT Bhabhiji herself. That won't end too well.
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

Hi Masala ladeez ... just logged in to wish Ippy a very Happy Birthday ðŸ¤—

Episode was okay ... set up for the re-marriage? and the Blast From the Past ... don't know if Shyam has anything to do with Dadi ... but have Arnav and Nani been hiding Dadi's whereabouts from Anjali all these years? Kuch samajh nahin aaya.

Finally Bhabhi admits she loves Bhaiya ... kya couple hai ... one says it all only when she's sleeping or unconscious, the other says it to random people (Shyamji) and to the walls ... no wonder they're not getting anywhere ... 😆

Diya jee,

The day when both of them have a meaningful conversation with each other this show will end on that day.

Tab tak Arnie will be sleeptalking (is that even a word) to her and Khushi will be telling random strangers about her feelings.😆

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just watched it..blood boils...right?

Khushi should have HP to give Dadi one tight slap. So much problem with naukars? This was done for drama. I get it but not realistic anymore. Helps are worshiped these days. They are so rare.

Precap and khushi's tied hair was the only good parts.
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oye ladkiyon...wapas show pe aao...politics ko bahar rakho...nothing good ever comes out of politics...Khali Nautanki mai sabki Bhalai hai 😛
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: showstruck

Just watched it..blood boils...right?

Khushi should have HP to give Dadi one tight slap. So much problem with naukars? This was done for drama. I get it but not realistic anymore. Helps are worshiped these days. They are so rare.

Precap and khushi's tied hair was the only good parts.

Good helps are like gold and are to be treated like royalty ... ask me !
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Vee05-

Oye ladkiyon...wapas show pe aao...politics ko bahar rakho...nothing good ever comes out of politics...Khali Nautanki mai sabki Bhalai hai 😛

We are always ready for nautanki  -Veeji -- now I don't like the Talli name... is there another name that I can address you by?
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

We are always ready for nautanki  -Veeji -- now I don't like the Talli name... is there another name that I can address you by?

Call me Vee 😃
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rag1ni

I hope the Aaja Piya song will be sung by Lataji or shrill Rabba Vey lady and NOT Bhabhiji herself. That won't end too well.

Good point. ðŸ˜† Waise they haven't made Khushi sarva gun sampann, right?   She can dance and cook and do pooja, but not sing?  Does Bhaiyya sing perhaps? 
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AM2011

Diya jee,

The day when both of them have a meaningful conversation with each other this show will end on that day.

Tab tak Arnie will be sleeptalking (is that even a word) to her and Khushi will be telling random strangers about her feelings.😆

Anu -- you captured the essence of the longevity of the show. People do NOT confess to the right people . People do NOT tell things to the right people . People do NOT talk out things .

Miscommunication leads to long running shows -- leads to TRPs!