Spice Girls Hangout III: A new beginning! - Page 37

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Raining cats and dogs is it? So you live in Glasgow ... never did get to that city although I visited Inverness and Edinburgh!

Hai, aap Glesga nahi ayi?
aap bhi naa!
agli baar zaroor ayega.
edinburgh and inverness are kuch bhi nahi😉
Originally posted by showstruck

Ippy, do you have the link for today's episode?

Hi showstruck jee

Kitne dinon baad aapke darshan hue.🤗

Happy Belated Friendship day
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Semi-Royal people carry around their own silverware?
That was awks. 

actually people do that…dont know semi royal or not..i have maasis n buas who do that who have all the probs with yeh nahi touch karo…yahan nahi rakho…so that way it was quite realistic
Originally posted by AM2011

Arey Bhaiyya jee ka budday bhi aane wala hain.

Then 360 has to happen as Arnie will be pissed and Khushi will be patao him on his budday.

Gul jee is paying tribute to Rajesh khanna jee.(RIP RK)

So another fact revealed GUL jee before SK was fan of RK.

Bhabhi will tell Bhaiyya jee to not to take her side infront of Dadi jee. Mahan SP devi

arey yaar ! these SP vaus need to get a life ! bhaiya ka budday should be fun ! 
i was watching purane epi n daiya ho ka birth yr was 1984 .. bhaiya ka bhi to 84 hi tha na ? then daiya ho is younger than rani sahiba  satyanash 
Originally posted by ipkbs

Hai, aap Glesga nahi ayi?
aap bhi naa!
agli baar zaroor ayega.
edinburgh and inverness are kuch bhi nahi😉

this post reminds me i visited glasgow last year..my school bestie lived there n i was visiting…had no idea about this hangout then 😭
Originally posted by sugar_babe

I don't like shows making Poiltical stances like this. 
Also I'm an ardent BJP supporter.

Hey Rhea,

That was a fun post.

I forgot to add that on it.

Tee, Will you have the kind consideration to considerate me for the HD link PM list...pleejjj
Originally posted by bobop

actually people do that'dont know semi royal or not..i have maasis n buas who do that who have all the probs with yeh nahi touch karo'yahan nahi rakho'so that way it was quite realistic

I actually found Dadi quite realistic; my Nani was from a small town and very rich family; her friends were all kind of rich and snooty and totally condescending towards the servants and i have seen a lot of shades in dadi shown today in all of those ladies through my growing up years😆😆

Hi Masala ladeez ... just logged in to wish Ippy a very Happy Birthday 🤗

Episode was okay ... set up for the re-marriage? and the Blast From the Past ... don't know if Shyam has anything to do with Dadi ... but have Arnav and Nani been hiding Dadi's whereabouts from Anjali all these years? Kuch samajh nahin aaya.

Finally Bhabhi admits she loves Bhaiya ... kya couple hai ... one says it all only when she's sleeping or unconscious, the other says it to random people (Shyamji) and to the walls ... no wonder they're not getting anywhere ... 😆
Originally posted by DiyaS

Hi Masala ladeez ... just logged in to wish Ippy a very Happy Birthday 🤗

Episode was okay ... set up for the re-marriage? and the Blast From the Past ... don't know if Shyam has anything to do with Dadi ... but have Arnav and Nani been hiding Dadi's whereabouts from Anjali all these years? Kuch samajh nahin aaya.

Finally Bhabhi admits she loves Bhaiya ... kya couple hai ... one says it all only when she's sleeping or unconscious, the other says it to random people (Shyamji) and to the walls ... no wonder they're not getting anywhere ... 😆

But at least fandom ko toh bata diya. Aur kya chahiye.