Spice Girls Hangout III: A new beginning! - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Since everybody is picking the what happened in IPK-land on my birthday, I just checked:
Bandagement: Na tumse baat kar ni, na tumhaari shakal dekhni hain :D

November ki baat kyo abhi pick up ho rahi hai? Samjhi nahi! Batti jalado!
[QUOTE=Rag1ni]Since everybody is picking the what happened in IPK-land on my birthday, I just checked:
Bandagement: Na tumse baat kar ni, na tumhaari shakal dekhni hain :D
[/QUOTE

Shaadi on mine then...

actually that aired on 17th though...but it was one long day...so everything from pattals onwards upto the shaadi in IPK calenderπŸ˜›
Originally posted by soapsuds

Payal, Dadi is beyond regressive!!! Hate the way the is so overdone on TV.

Maybe the regressive stuff got so much screen time and footage coz Barun was on leave...so ASR couldn't arrive any earlier to put an end to it...

But love the precap...the pota will be more than a match for Dadi...and now its time to not only accept that she is his biwi (which he has already done with all his heart) but to give her biwi ka darja in front of everyone especially Dadi.

Biraj- πŸ€— BS being on leave may have meant more prominence for Dadi's track but I wish they hadn't presented the cliched behaviours in such cringe worthy style. Wish they had used subtlety to show she hasn't exactly taken to Khushi. Repeatedly calling her a servant when she is clearly astute enough to know differently was like bonking our heads with the fact and not good story telling sadly. 

So agree that precap brings some hope and if they show a polite but cool relationship between grandma and her chhote due to Khushi that could be interesting to watch. Bechaara ASR he's sure being made to learn balancing of priorities on the run here πŸ˜†

The shaadi 360 I'd hoped would be a quiet renewing of vows between the two but this increasingly looks to be heading towards a full blown big fat wedding. Oh well, atleast the cast will hopefully have good costumes and they can all preen in them and look good πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

November ki baat kyo abhi pick up ho rahi hai? Samjhi nahi! Batti jalado!

Yaar, I was not an obsessive fan then. I guess helped by the fact that I had a boyfriend who lived in the same city as I.
Originally posted by reguser

Yes, I too noticed that... Finally, thank dadi for it. 

Couldn't think of any other song than this ! Kick me if you want to! Replace papa and mummy by bhaiyya and bhabhi respectively.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUr4lOI87zE[/YOUTUBE]

Actually TV soap-land rule is - super-saases always suck. You may find a good saas, but seldom do you find a good super-saas. They all need to be reformed.

I hope they reform her in superduper style so that my anger can be assauged.Want her to bow down to Khushi's goodness.

Hai na?! Cuteness!
Also, she should totally tie her hair.

Loved her hairstyle in the first scene. Quite like the scene after Teri Meri when Arnav had turned on the charm big time and removed her hair clip😳
Though I was waiting for Arnie sighting all throughout the episode,I still thought it was a powerful and impactful episode.

Dadi means business...she isnt going to beat around the bush.She came across as principled but old school to me.I wouldn't think her to be evil...not yet at least.

As far as her regressive behaviour...no justification but she aint a Harvard grad...she has just come from an ashram...and as much as I hate this caste discrimination saga...sadly it still exists..and plus this is going to rock the TRPs...Dadi is Khushi's real saas...so angry saas and bahu trying to win her is moneyshot TRP winner...Isnt that what candle and wick is about???πŸ˜‰

For once I feel this is a sensible new entry...it will only move the story forward...not like the useless Bubbly and MMM crapπŸ˜ƒ

Precap has made my day...Dadi is a takkar for ASR in the real sense...they are similar so friction is inevitable.Now we all know when ASR gets his attitude from...So Dadi against Khushi and ASR with Khushi will be a treat if handled well and not ruined with mindless comedy
Originally posted by purplenpink

Biraj- πŸ€— BS being on leave may have meant more prominence for Dadi's track but I wish they hadn't presented the cliched behaviours in such cringe worthy style. Wish they had used subtlety to show she hasn't exactly taken to Khushi. Repeatedly calling her a servant when she is clearly astute enough to know differently was like bonking our heads with the fact and not good story telling sadly. 

So agree that precap brings some hope and if they show a polite but cool relationship between grandma and her chhote due to Khushi that could be interesting to watch. Bechaara ASR he's sure being made to learn balancing of priorities on the run here πŸ˜†

The shaadi 360 I'd hoped would be a quiet renewing of vows between the two but this increasingly looks to be heading towards a full blown big fat wedding. Oh well, atleast the cast will hopefully have good costumes and they can all preen in them and look good πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, it was classist, casteist, elitist and regressive all of it at the same time. Also, I absolutely hate this whole religion and purity angle. I mean there are hajaar reasons to hate humans, why this one?!