Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout III: A new beginning! - Page 2

Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by-reguser

But in the forum, past has many perfect stories - everyone is behind making every relation brother-sister. Only Anji-Shyam is left to tie rakhi to each other 

"Unconfirmed spoiler"
*grin*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

But in the forum, past has many perfect stories - everyone is behind making every relation brother-sister. Only Anji-Shyam is left to tie rakhi to each other 

Yeh forum ki baath forum hi jaane !( Sorry Rags)
Rag1ni thumbnail
So will Naani continue to be the wise one in the house? Power balance ka kya hoga? Could be interesting.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why the hell is dadi angry with Khushi ? She blessed Arnav but not Khushi?!! even though she does not know her...this is bias...I'm hating Dadi already...one more kabab mein haddi in romance😡😡
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Can anyone give one reason why all the dadi/dadi-sa/saas on the first day - first entry get angry with bahu? 

Anyhow, DB is spared from Arshi fans

To prove that bahu is the super bahu...humhari bahu kitni acchi hai, sab ka dil jeet liya...🥱 This is probably leading to dadi finding out that Khushi is the temptress who lured her chote to the mandir...Chote's menaka...😆 so a shaadi for dadi...😉

Rag1ni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Hriju321

Why the hell is dadi angry with Khushi ? She blessed Arnav but not Khushi?!! even though she does not know her...this is bias...I'm hating Dadi already...one more kabab mein haddi in romance😡😡

Uff ho! Narazgi thookh dijiye. Dil pe lagegi, aur drama hoga, tabhi toh TRPs badhengi?!
Plus, I don't think Daadi will be evil or foul-mouthed like Maami (Lucknow walle naraaaz bhi hote hain toh kaafi politely hote hain), she will need some thawing, I suspect.
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Rag1ni

So will Naani continue to be the wise one in the house? Power balance ka kya hoga? Could be interesting.

Nani hasn't used her wisdom in many occasions. May be her wisdom doesn't work with tough people like ASR (and now dadi) and crack pots like mami. 

She will pacify Khushi after Dadi's evil MIL acts. 
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Hriju321

Shucks.. Pessimism 

Aisa sochiye.. Dadi angry = Bhabhi upset

And we all know bhabhi ki smile dekhne ke liye bhaiyya kuch bhi kar sakte hai 

Good morning hai waise ispice girls! thread 3! OMG! we really need to get a life

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-Rag1ni

I hope that the other bahu of the house gets her comeuppance with the arrival of another saas-- samdhan saas -- that is even more powerful!
Rag1ni thumbnail
*cough*
New spoiler. But cute walla.