-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Up to u. If u want to write it go ahead

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I donno much about the rules...there is a dearth of ff and os on the forum...start posting
Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

I am not sure what the rules of IF are about this. And whilst writing about imaginary characters is fine I am not sure we should cross the line into writing FF and OS about real people. That would be a bit creepy to me and I am not sure how the people depicted would feel. It would be like an invasion of privacy.

The other problem is that some people are not able to differentiate between fiction and real life. You would be creating thoughts in their heads that are better left un-thought.

Please note that this is merely my opinion on the matter. At the end of the day it is up to you to do what you feel comfortable with.

Oh and before anyone's knickers get knotted. My post would have read the same had the OP wanted to write about Vishal/Rucha Wink

Very arrogant opinion.
ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

Originally posted by ShaunSA

I am not sure what the rules of IF are about this. And whilst writing about imaginary characters is fine I am not sure we should cross the line into writing FF and OS about real people. That would be a bit creepy to me and I am not sure how the people depicted would feel. It would be like an invasion of privacy.

The other problem is that some people are not able to differentiate between fiction and real life. You would be creating thoughts in their heads that are better left un-thought.

Please note that this is merely my opinion on the matter. At the end of the day it is up to you to do what you feel comfortable with.

Oh and before anyone's knickers get knotted. My post would have read the same had the OP wanted to write about Vishal/Rucha Wink

Very arrogant opinion.

Genius! Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43Veni-Vidi-Vici-GayabCat-

tamzin43 Goldie
tamzin43
tamzin43

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
for me yes plz writeClapClapClap ..but if you still have doubts pm yuks  she will decide   because she the one who closes most of the posts if they go against IF rules ...good luck ..and if she says no plz pm me i will be grateful  to read any stuff on gina aka gohem Big smile
Sunnyahem Senior Member
Sunnyahem
Sunnyahem

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Ya pls pm me when ever u write this ... Obv it's a very hot idea ..!! I don't think it will be such an issue .. Actually for me sns means nazim really ...! And I love him as ahem but I think it's his own confidence and expressions that make it worth it ,.,,, for eg if ashish (dhaval) or vishal(jigar) played ahems role it would fall flat ...it's nazims eyes and raw sex appeal that oes it .. In alll the ahem fiction we only have nazim in ur mind no one else and we seem to be accepting the new gopi sooo it's nazim all the way ... I would love to read this ...! Cheers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mittykutty

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
pls do it pm me  when you will do it 
maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
In my opinion writing anything on real life of actors is not good and in addition when the two are just friends not couple. But in the end its your wish. Good luck

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

Go to top