Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Nazeem-Gia as real life pair

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
i would like 2 write a SS imagining that Nazeem n Gia r a real life couple as i luv this pair.Since dey r not a real life pair is it against d rules of IF 2 write such a ss?Or can i write this SS?I've written such kind of stories long ago 4 other pairs.now 1 writer is writing such an imaginary luv story 4 another famous pir of star plus

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They are not real life pair...they can be just friends... Not even the best friends...

They are just colleagues ...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
They r just colleagues.but since i like them as a pair can i write a ss imagining that they r a real life pair?
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes u can write Ss imagining that they are pair... Almost all the FF and OS are written on gina as gohem it will be interesting to read ur FF pls PM me if u write ...
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jasmine I enjoyed reading your other two stories.

I look forward to reading this one.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am not sure what the rules of IF are about this. And whilst writing about imaginary characters is fine I am not sure we should cross the line into writing FF and OS about real people. That would be a bit creepy to me and I am not sure how the people depicted would feel. It would be like an invasion of privacy.

The other problem is that some people are not able to differentiate between fiction and real life. You would be creating thoughts in their heads that are better left un-thought.

Please note that this is merely my opinion on the matter. At the end of the day it is up to you to do what you feel comfortable with.

Oh and before anyone's knickers get knotted. My post would have read the same had the OP wanted to write about Vishal/Rucha πŸ˜‰
Edited by ShaunSA - 11 years ago
nicelysmile thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please carry on we are all love the pair GOHEM😊
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Up to u. If u want to write it go ahead
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I donno much about the rules...there is a dearth of ff and os on the forum...start posting
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

I am not sure what the rules of IF are about this. And whilst writing about imaginary characters is fine I am not sure we should cross the line into writing FF and OS about real people. That would be a bit creepy to me and I am not sure how the people depicted would feel. It would be like an invasion of privacy.

The other problem is that some people are not able to differentiate between fiction and real life. You would be creating thoughts in their heads that are better left un-thought.

Please note that this is merely my opinion on the matter. At the end of the day it is up to you to do what you feel comfortable with.

Oh and before anyone's knickers get knotted. My post would have read the same had the OP wanted to write about Vishal/Rucha πŸ˜‰

Very arrogant opinion.