Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(20) (Page 93)

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by farheen.raji

Originally posted by ankita_raji

hw many of u luvd urmi 2day???
i luvd her whn she said "yeh ahem hamesha jigarji ko istmal karke aage jata hai,ab jane do mu ke bal girega"LOL

HAMARI jigarji ko ... wow.. kurmi is the best saas jigar could ever get...

iff rashi didnt do that she would have been widow.. imagine poor jigar balancing ahem..Ouch

u didn't realise it before...I wrote ''our jigarji''...urmi seriously deserves an award for being the best saas...
ya true she is th best saas
i din knw tht she is so fond of jigar
i'm always on rashi's side i wan der kalakari 2 workout ths timeSmile

me too every time on rashi's side only...whatever b the situation...other than i don't support anyone in snsSmile
Smile

but sadly this time too.. emji will break in dono ki kk ki matki...

rashi why r u sad for ahem ji??? do u like him or what...now don't give a blast for meConfusedConfusedConfused

okay how can i answer that... mere words cant express it.. i hate that wooden plank with all my guts.. Angry dont dare to ask me this question again!!!! Dead Dead Dead

oh! god save me... she felt this about me?? Cry Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuri_reddy

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

i luvd her whn she said "yeh ahem hamesha jigarji ko istmal karke aage jata hai,ab jane do mu ke bal girega"LOL

iff rashi didnt do that she would have been widow.. imagine poor jigar balancing ahem..Ouch

u didn't realise it before...I wrote ''our jigarji''...urmi seriously deserves an award for being the best saas...

only saas not mami saas n fayi saas.. LOL

no ways...she only cares for her daughter and her jamai...rest can go to hell...remember when raji and urmila had gone to ahmedabad...and the reporter had asked urmila abt her kalakaries...soo she said I'm a mother and whatever I do is all for my daughter and son-in-law's good...jigar said how is it for my good...soo urmila said...beti ka acha karungi toh tumhara bhi toh acha hi hoga naLOL

yeah she made his wish come true na.. slippery rashi ran behind him trying to woo him LOL... kya kya plan thi...

swizz dress.. water bed... bhaang laddoo.. tatooo.. at last cough syrup did the magic..LOL he should thank his saas for giving daughter green signal...

lol...urmi seriously comes up with some gr88 ideas...I mean water-bed and tattoo were too good...she surely must hv bribed rashi's bio teacher to make her pass the exam because after seeing how much knowledge she has...I doubt if she ever opened the bookLOL

i wonder if she knows its spelling?? thats why i keeps on telling u guys.. it wasnt sr.. LOL

it was the SR only...but yes rashi has no clue abt biology...now this reminded me of farheen's ff...wherein rashi tells jigar tht she wants to become a mother and as soon as jigar is abt to touch her...she runs awayROFL
madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

hii everyone...Smile

just now watched 2day epi...liked the last part rashi applying butter on jigar shoulder...how cute jigar blushing...liked it...Blushing

see though it was few sec...also raji will bring hype to it...they r superb

even liked at last urmi-rashi words...after she applied buttter on jigar shoulder...

this part was the only thing worth-watching in today's episode...when rashi applied butter on jigar's shoulderBlushingand ofcourse urmi-rashi's dialogues at the end...

everything else was

Cry emjiii... maaatttkkiii meeeiiinnn ddaahhii naahhii... (23 mins over)
gopi is very slow
everytime she starts 2 speak i start yawning Ermm

yaa dead slow ohhh god...dat ahem & gopi.DeadDeadDead

rashi will speak soo much in few min...but in the same time gopi speaks one word...lot of irritationAngry

i wonder where is her fast forward button.. LOL

I wish god had made tht button...I wud hv pressed it everytime she comes onscreen...I wud hv been saved from mental tortureLOL

i request god to give fast forward button to gohem scenes...then my hand would be on dat onlyLOLLOLLOLLOL

& pause button to raji...then i would permanently stick my hand to dat button...then i can remain happy through out without any torture Smile

ankita_raji

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

no ways...she only cares for her daughter and her jamai...rest can go to hell...remember when raji and urmila had gone to ahmedabad...and the reporter had asked urmila abt her kalakaries...soo she said I'm a mother and whatever I do is all for my daughter and son-in-law's good...jigar said how is it for my good...soo urmila said...beti ka acha karungi toh tumhara bhi toh acha hi hoga naLOL

yeah she made his wish come true na.. slippery rashi ran behind him trying to woo him LOL... kya kya plan thi...

swizz dress.. water bed... bhaang laddoo.. tatooo.. at last cough syrup did the magic..LOL he should thank his saas for giving daughter green signal...

lol...urmi seriously comes up with some gr88 ideas...I mean water-bed and tattoo were too good...she surely must hv bribed rashi's bio teacher to make her pass the exam because after seeing how much knowledge she has...I doubt if she ever opened the bookLOL

i wonder if she knows its spelling?? thats why i keeps on telling u guys.. it wasnt sr.. LOL

it was the SR only...but yes rashi has no clue abt biology...now this reminded me of farheen's ff...wherein rashi tells jigar tht she wants to become a mother and as soon as jigar is abt to touch her...she runs awayROFL

n says abhi shararat mat karo.. haath chhune se baacha thodi na paida ho jaathi LOL LOL

ankita_raji

madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

ya true she is th best saas
i din knw tht she is so fond of jigar
i'm always on rashi's side i wan der kalakari 2 workout ths timeSmile

me too every time on rashi's side only...whatever b the situation...other than i don't support anyone in snsSmile
Smile

but sadly this time too.. emji will break in dono ki kk ki matki...

rashi why r u sad for ahem ji??? do u like him or what...now don't give a blast for meConfusedConfusedConfused

okay how can i answer that... mere words cant express it.. i hate that wooden plank with all my guts.. Angry dont dare to ask me this question again!!!! Dead Dead Dead

oh! god save me... she felt this about me?? Cry Cry Cry

yeahh now don't kick me rashi...i m sry LOLLOLLOLLOL

Queen.Bee

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

hii everyone...Smile

just now watched 2day epi...liked the last part rashi applying butter on jigar shoulder...how cute jigar blushing...liked it...Blushing

see though it was few sec...also raji will bring hype to it...they r superb

even liked at last urmi-rashi words...after she applied buttter on jigar shoulder...

this part was the only thing worth-watching in today's episode...when rashi applied butter on jigar's shoulderBlushingand ofcourse urmi-rashi's dialogues at the end...

everything else was

Cry emjiii... maaatttkkiii meeeiiinnn ddaahhii naahhii... (23 mins over)
gopi is very slow
everytime she starts 2 speak i start yawning Ermm

yaa dead slow ohhh god...dat ahem & gopi.DeadDeadDead

rashi will speak soo much in few min...but in the same time gopi speaks one word...lot of irritationAngry

i wonder where is her fast forward button.. LOL

I wish god had made tht button...I wud hv pressed it everytime she comes onscreen...I wud hv been saved from mental tortureLOL

i request god to give fast forward button to gohem scenes...then my hand would be on dat onlyLOL

& pause button to raji...then i would permanently stick my hand to dat button...then i can remain happy through out without any torture Smile

ohhh...I wish I can find tht button really soon...my life would be soo much better without any tortureBig smile

Edited by ankita_raji - 10 August 2012 at 10:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuri_reddyQueen.Bee

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

n says abhi shararat mat karo.. haath chhune se baacha thodi na paida ho jaathi LOL LOL

ROFL

Queen.Bee

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
okay bye guys gn.. headache  Ouch...

Go to top