Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(20) (Page 87)

-Muskii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Muskii-
-Muskii-

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 19182

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Gopi may give her some tips for making a SR successful 
like running and your husband chasing you .. make it colourful 
And once again it was all due to gopi mahan that rashi became pregnant


u forgot dusting apple.. LOL
I forgot that completely
And guess what sitting on your hubby lap .. wearing 360 bangles 
and breaking all those
runn all over the house for 20 mins
And then finally know how to jump on bed


raji know that.. they did it thrice... they dont need bed.. floor kafi hai..LOL

naah 4 times including dream...
Yah yeah
They know jumping well .. now the most important thing .. ji  , ji and jii
woh woh .. hum hum ..nahii ...jigar jii 
these sweet words actually make a big difference

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

as gopi is pregnant.. rashi vll have some probs.. Unhappy


and again gopi mahaan jaap will startAngryAngrybut then I wouldn't mind if they show rashi having problems in the beginning but then later on I want her to be able to become a mother...maybe by then she'll be mentally ready to become a mother...


IFF she ever gets pregnant.. please pray to kanaji to make cv's give credit to jigar atleast this time.. n dont say gopi got her pregnant Cry Cry


DeadI hope ppl in rajkot r not fools enough to snatch this credit also from jigar...poor raji...no matter what happens...these two nvr get any credit...truly made for each other...


yeah rab ne bana di jodi.. do u remember rashi's dialogue in that window closing scene..LOL me n my pati r donkeys to bear the burden.. LOL


lol...I loved it...''main gadhedi aur mera pati kolhu ka bail...saara bhoj hemein hi dhona hai''ROFL


whatz that?? LOL


like we say a donkey has to keep working hard all day...similarly kolhu ka bail is used for those who hv to keep working hard all day...and rashi used both...she called herself gadhedi and jigar...kolhu ka bailLOL


can kolhu ka bail n ghaderi can b a couple..


well actually no...gadhedi is female donkey and kolhu ka bail is actually an ox who keeps going round and round and works in an oil press or something like tht...but here it was not used in tht sense...it was nt meant literally but what she was trying to bring out from this dialogue is tht the amount of hardwork both hv to do...


ohh now i know what it is... chakk aattunna kaala... yeah now i know what she meant... perfect for jigar.. LOL n rashi knows her standars too.. LOL


lol...I loved the way she said it...and before tht when she was calling for mani but she was nt coming...remember her comment...''meri iss ghar mein koi nahin sunta...haan kyun sunega...aakhir hun toh main ek chapraasi ki hi biwi na''LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Bee

raji_virman Senior Member
raji_virman
raji_virman

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 474

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
everyone already making plans for raji kids

well i want her to drive kagdi crazy like play pranks on her and in rashis words do kalakaris to make her life hard, and i want her to treat hetal like jigar, that would be the perfect kid for rashi, as naughty as rashi and as innocent as jigar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Bee

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Gopi may give her some tips for making a SR successful 
like running and your husband chasing you .. make it colourful 
And once again it was all due to gopi mahan that rashi became pregnant


u forgot dusting apple.. LOL
I forgot that completely
And guess what sitting on your hubby lap .. wearing 360 bangles 
and breaking all those
runn all over the house for 20 mins
And then finally know how to jump on bed


raji know that.. they did it thrice... they dont need bed.. floor kafi hai..LOL

naah 4 times including dream...
Yah yeah
They know jumping well .. now the most important thing .. ji  , ji and jii
woh woh .. hum hum ..nahii ...jigar jii 
these sweet words actually make a big difference



nahi jigarji?? LOL LOL if she dont wants y he is wasting energy by running that old castle like house...
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

as gopi is pregnant.. rashi vll have some probs.. Unhappy


and again gopi mahaan jaap will startAngryAngrybut then I wouldn't mind if they show rashi having problems in the beginning but then later on I want her to be able to become a mother...maybe by then she'll be mentally ready to become a mother...


IFF she ever gets pregnant.. please pray to kanaji to make cv's give credit to jigar atleast this time.. n dont say gopi got her pregnant Cry Cry


DeadI hope ppl in rajkot r not fools enough to snatch this credit also from jigar...poor raji...no matter what happens...these two nvr get any credit...truly made for each other...


yeah rab ne bana di jodi.. do u remember rashi's dialogue in that window closing scene..LOL me n my pati r donkeys to bear the burden.. LOL


lol...I loved it...''main gadhedi aur mera pati kolhu ka bail...saara bhoj hemein hi dhona hai''ROFL


whatz that?? LOL


like we say a donkey has to keep working hard all day...similarly kolhu ka bail is used for those who hv to keep working hard all day...and rashi used both...she called herself gadhedi and jigar...kolhu ka bailLOL


can kolhu ka bail n ghaderi can b a couple..


well actually no...gadhedi is female donkey and kolhu ka bail is actually an ox who keeps going round and round and works in an oil press or something like tht...but here it was not used in tht sense...it was nt meant literally but what she was trying to bring out from this dialogue is tht the amount of hardwork both hv to do...


ohh now i know what it is... chakk aattunna kaala... yeah now i know what she meant... perfect for jigar.. LOL n rashi knows her standars too.. LOL


lol...I loved the way she said it...and before tht when she was calling for mani but she was nt coming...remember her comment...''meri iss ghar mein koi nahin sunta...haan kyun sunega...aakhir hun toh main ek chapraasi ki hi biwi na''LOL


LOL yeah i remember.. i am proud of rashi.. even after jigar turned out to b a chaprasi n not the ceo of mm industries like she expected.. she never said jigar is not her husband.. like ahem who said gopi is his biwi only recently.. n is shown perfect kanaji n model hubby... where rashi is total waste..Angry


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_raji

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

just imagine after some time when rashi is pregnant.. everyone congratulates gopi for making her a ma.. gopi is truly lucky for modi's n... mayb even jigar vll congratulate bhabhi...

after borevell track..   expect  anything... brace urselves for impact.. LOL


or what if rashi becomes pregnant and ppl will say gobi ka hone wala bacha kitna lucky hai modi parivaar ke liye aur raji ke liye...tabhi toh rashi maa banne wali hai...seriously anything is possible in snsD'oh


if its so i want their baby to b a boy n like rashi not jigar.. has to put gohem baby in its place.. i think the kid wont like to hear his "bro" dragged him to mm with him... being the  lucky star in line next to gopi mahaan..


I'd love to see this...but this is sns...do u think they will show gohem having a baby girl and raji having a baby boy...nvr...


yeah.. it will b other way around but still i want a choti rashi.. not jigar Evil Smile


either would do...choti rashi or chota jigar...but yaa the kid's nature should be a mix of both of them...


i dont want another show piece with only dialougue bhai bhai...

another kk princess with mummy mummy would b good LOL

i am sure gohem vll have a baby boy.. next prince to the throne.. n ofcourse jigar always wants girls..


well yaa...and I don't mind even if raji hv a girl...gals r anyways cuter than boysLOL

maybe narrow-minded rajkot ppl will again praise gopi for giving birth to a boy and maybe neglect rashi and her baby...but who cares...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Bee

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raji_virman

everyone already making plans for raji kids

well i want her to drive kagdi crazy like play pranks on her and in rashis words do kalakaris to make her life hard, and i want her to treat hetal like jigar, that would be the perfect kid for rashi, as naughty as rashi and as innocent as jigar


raji kids r still imaginary my dear.. Cry
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

just imagine after some time when rashi is pregnant.. everyone congratulates gopi for making her a ma.. gopi is truly lucky for modi's n... mayb even jigar vll congratulate bhabhi...

after borevell track..   expect  anything... brace urselves for impact.. LOL


or what if rashi becomes pregnant and ppl will say gobi ka hone wala bacha kitna lucky hai modi parivaar ke liye aur raji ke liye...tabhi toh rashi maa banne wali hai...seriously anything is possible in snsD'oh


if its so i want their baby to b a boy n like rashi not jigar.. has to put gohem baby in its place.. i think the kid wont like to hear his "bro" dragged him to mm with him... being the  lucky star in line next to gopi mahaan..


I'd love to see this...but this is sns...do u think they will show gohem having a baby girl and raji having a baby boy...nvr...


yeah.. it will b other way around but still i want a choti rashi.. not jigar Evil Smile


either would do...choti rashi or chota jigar...but yaa the kid's nature should be a mix of both of them...


i dont want another show piece with only dialougue bhai bhai...

another kk princess with mummy mummy would b good LOL

i am sure gohem vll have a baby boy.. next prince to the throne.. n ofcourse jigar always wants girls..


well yaa...and I don't mind even if raji hv a girl...gals r anyways cuter than boysLOL

maybe narrow-minded rajkot ppl will again praise gopi for giving birth to a boy and maybe neglect rashi and her baby...but who cares...


no matter what gohem baby will b a mix of Cry n Angry resulting in Stern Smile... i hate it even if its boy or girl or transgender.. Angry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Creation of RaJI .

2

Author: -Muskii-   Replies: 15   Views: 2385

-Muskii- 15 2385 25 May 2012 at 3:33am by -Muskii-
THE REVENGE raji fanfic UPDATED(PART14 PAGE 31 )

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -Eris-   Replies: 255   Views: 30303

-Eris- 255 30303 28 April 2012 at 1:31am by Cintila
Suggest names for GoHem and RaJI babies...

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Parijatrocks   Replies: 52   Views: 6533

Parijatrocks 52 6533 10 April 2012 at 9:46am by Parijatrocks
2nd precap raji romance

Author: suk19   Replies: 7   Views: 2437

suk19 7 2437 08 December 2011 at 7:33am by ANJ4
RaJi Journey...so far

2 3

Author: gohem123   Replies: 17   Views: 8084

gohem123 17 8084 07 December 2011 at 10:07am by gohem123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index