Frequent Posters

madhuri_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Muskaan.Musky

Jigar had no feelings
He didnt give a damn 
How can a person be like that?

IT WOULD BE MORE BETTER IF HE HAD SOME FEELINGS...THAT'S WHY RASHI GETS IRRITATED SOO MUCH SOMETIMES WITH HIM😆😆😆😆

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raji_virman

)  

anki ur absolutly ryt. jigar is a shadow os hetal. i wish he had a bit of chirag in him. and i really wanna see a track related to jigars business carrier, and afcourse we all want him to flourish (but like that will ever happen🤢). i really want rashi to make him realise he deserves more than what is being given to him.

im sure you all noticed that koki always overrules hetal and everything happens the way she wants it to and i any one says anything she starts a big fuss like bhook hartal. but when evre rashi says anything to gopi or disagrees with her she always reminds her that gopi is her jethani😡

in batwara track koki didnt even let meethi prepare food for jigar.. 😡 😡 rashi tried to make him realize in the beginning.. but later she realized its waste of her time n energy...
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Muskaan.Musky

Me Me?
I will give a try , you know right my avis are crap

crap ???? seriously muskyy all ur creation work is fab always !! I won't force you but give it a try atleast...😉 ( for me ðŸ˜³)
Cintila thumbnail
@anki - which segment were u talking about , in which vishal put his arm around rucha ?? i saw all the 4 e24 , ibn7 ,sbb & sbs but could'nt find !😕
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raji_virman

)  

anki ur absolutly ryt. jigar is a shadow os hetal. i wish he had a bit of chirag in him. and i really wanna see a track related to jigars business carrier, and afcourse we all want him to flourish (but like that will ever happen🤢). i really want rashi to make him realise he deserves more than what is being given to him.

im sure you all noticed that koki always overrules hetal and everything happens the way she wants it to and i any one says anything she starts a big fuss like bhook hartal. but when evre rashi says anything to gopi or disagrees with her she always reminds her that gopi is her jethani😡

u r right...I loved the family-split track...actually tht is wut rashi was trying to do at tht time...she did nt intend to split the family but all she wanted was tht jigar and hetal realise the way they r all treated in tht house...it is always kokila and her side of the family which is given all the importance...she wasn't doing all this for herself...she was doing it for her husband and her in-laws as well...

as for kokila...one word tht describes her perfectly...hypocrite...kokila is a hypocrite...double standards all the time...like u said she always overrules hetal but nvr lets rashi say anything to gopi and keeps reminding her that she is the younger dil...why doesn't she follow what she preaches...where does all this gyaan go when it comes to her...I hate kaagdi...I hate her😡😡
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RaJiforever

@anki - which segment were u talking about , in which vishal put his arm around rucha ?? i saw all the 4 e24 , ibn7 ,sbb & sbs but could'nt find !😕

u mean where she comes and stands next to him and he puts his arm around her and then rucha praises his rowdy govinda look??u want link for than one??
madhuri_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RaJiforever

SEE THIS LINK TUHINA U WILL FIND DAT

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xspix7_kokila-ke-ghar-dahi-handi-saath-nibhana-saathiya_shortfilms
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kinjal never calls rashi bhabhi na... koki has no probs with it.. but she wont let kinjal call gopi by her name...
raji_virman thumbnail
 guys if you remember in the first few epis koki character was shown as anextra strict saas who didnt want her bahu to claim her ryts over her son, she just wanted a bahu who will treat her like a goddess, do all the work and give birth to her son's child, and she knowingly hid the truth of gopi's illiteracy from ahem THEN THEY SUDDENLY CHANGED KOKI'S CHARACTER😡
Cintila thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita_raji

u r right...I loved the family-split track...actually tht is wut rashi was trying to do at tht time...she did nt intend to split the family but all she wanted was tht jigar and hetal realise the way they r all treated in tht house...it is always kokila and her side of the family which is given all the importance...she wasn't doing all this for herself...she was doing it for her husband and her in-laws as well...

as for kokila...one word tht describes her perfectly...hypocrite...kokila is a hypocrite...double standards all the time...like u said she always overrules hetal but nvr lets rashi say anything to gopi and keeps reminding her that she is the younger dil...why doesn't she follow what she preaches...where does all this gyaan go when it comes to her...I hate kaagdi...I hate her😡😡

I'll jump in !!😆

U r absolutely correct. Did anybody see the starting episodes of sns ?? Once just after the wedding a pandit was called for some ritual in which the name of the couple had to be written on an utensil ( what crap is it ??). So when gohem's turn came kagdi was grinning ear to ear she called gopi and was giving all those i'm-the-best kinda looks. Then when jigar and rashi's turn came the pandit wrote sonal's name instead of rashi. Rashi felt hurt even hetal was hurt and she corrected the pandit but kagdi was grinning ear to ear and choti kagdi was smirking too.!! Kagdi really has double standards !! Hate her to the core !!😡