Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(20) (Page 162)

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

madhu u still didnt say what do u think about the " sr"... was it sr or not??


ohhh god rashiROFL

 i dont want to see raji exp like dat in dat picLOLLOL...sooo u understand...100% it was sr only...i feel like ankiSmile


so u r in opposite team?? Cry

y u feel its sr dear?? any clue??
because she is innocent
jumping on bed means SR for anki and madhu


when cleaning an apple,running around the house for 20 mins...throwing colour all around can mean sd...then why to hv a doubt abt my hard-working raji's sr...poor souls worked soo hard but these two r just not ready to believeROFL


y r u hanging on to this@bold..

seriously.. sneezing n having dinner n giving coughsyrup.. is much more hard work when compared to all that sd circus?? Ouch Ouch its like comparing jigar to ahem?? like i said comparing goat to haathi..


u only said tht they did nt work hard...soo I was just trying to clear tht pointLOL

okkk...it seems u wanted to see comedy circus rather than all tht...u liked gohem's sd soo much rashiWinknow don't come after me with chappals in ur handsROFL


ha..ha.. atleast solid proof it was sd... wooden plan returns will release soon na!! to show us whats hell of torcher..


they need to release it soon rashi...they r becoming old...hv u seen them...don't they look like a middle-aged couple already...raji can take their timeROFL


yeah.. they still had to learn only working hard can give u something not hardly wokring...LOL


u r back to this hard-working topicROFL


u always force me come back...LOL


u also turned out to be like other sns ppl...don't give credit to raji even when they deserve it...this is just soo not fair rashi...I expected better from uROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Bee

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

bye muskaan... okay since madhu is a ruccha fan n frnd.. we will give her orang uttan... what say madhu?? u want someone else?? like capuchin??


what is it????? but pakka i don't want statue(nonchalant) like jigarLOLLOLLOL


google it.. its pakka match for ya..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_raji

madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 2676

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
yeahhh i completed the job anki & tuhina said me...over my uploading part...
last one of  my uploads
4th april raji scene

http://youtu.be/sd_zVTCafoc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_raji

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

bye muskaan... okay since madhu is a ruccha fan n frnd.. we will give her orang uttan... what say madhu?? u want someone else?? like capuchin??


what is it????? but pakka i don't want statue(nonchalant) like jigarLOLLOLLOL


google it.. its pakka match for ya..


haha...lol..it's final madhuri...orangutan for u...lets find one for tuhina as well..she'll be surprised when she comes online tmrwLOL
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

madhu u still didnt say what do u think about the " sr"... was it sr or not??


ohhh god rashiROFL

 i dont want to see raji exp like dat in dat picLOLLOL...sooo u understand...100% it was sr only...i feel like ankiSmile


so u r in opposite team?? Cry

y u feel its sr dear?? any clue??
because she is innocent
jumping on bed means SR for anki and madhu


when cleaning an apple,running around the house for 20 mins...throwing colour all around can mean sd...then why to hv a doubt abt my hard-working raji's sr...poor souls worked soo hard but these two r just not ready to believeROFL


y r u hanging on to this@bold..

seriously.. sneezing n having dinner n giving coughsyrup.. is much more hard work when compared to all that sd circus?? Ouch Ouch its like comparing jigar to ahem?? like i said comparing goat to haathi..


u only said tht they did nt work hard...soo I was just trying to clear tht pointLOL

okkk...it seems u wanted to see comedy circus rather than all tht...u liked gohem's sd soo much rashiWinknow don't come after me with chappals in ur handsROFL


ha..ha.. atleast solid proof it was sd... wooden plan returns will release soon na!! to show us whats hell of torcher..


they need to release it soon rashi...they r becoming old...hv u seen them...don't they look like a middle-aged couple already...raji can take their timeROFL


yeah.. they still had to learn only working hard can give u something not hardly wokring...LOL


u r back to this hard-working topicROFL


u always force me come back...LOL


u also turned out to be like other sns ppl...don't give credit to raji even when they deserve it...this is just soo not fair rashi...I expected better from uROFL


lets see if they at least finished the lap(in my opinion atleast started running in the track).. if they did.. they will get atleast 1st runner up prize.. then trust me i will praise them more that 1st prize winners...LOL i dont wanna force them to be usain bolt.. but atleast a P T Usha..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_raji

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

yeahhh i completed the job anki & tuhina said me...over my uploading part...
last one of  my uploads
4th april raji scene

http://youtu.be/sd_zVTCafoc


u've uploaded all of themShockedthanks a ton madhuri...love yaHug
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
capuchin for tuhi!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_raji

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

madhu u still didnt say what do u think about the " sr"... was it sr or not??


ohhh god rashiROFL

 i dont want to see raji exp like dat in dat picLOLLOL...sooo u understand...100% it was sr only...i feel like ankiSmile


so u r in opposite team?? Cry

y u feel its sr dear?? any clue??
because she is innocent
jumping on bed means SR for anki and madhu


when cleaning an apple,running around the house for 20 mins...throwing colour all around can mean sd...then why to hv a doubt abt my hard-working raji's sr...poor souls worked soo hard but these two r just not ready to believeROFL


y r u hanging on to this@bold..

seriously.. sneezing n having dinner n giving coughsyrup.. is much more hard work when compared to all that sd circus?? Ouch Ouch its like comparing jigar to ahem?? like i said comparing goat to haathi..


u only said tht they did nt work hard...soo I was just trying to clear tht pointLOL

okkk...it seems u wanted to see comedy circus rather than all tht...u liked gohem's sd soo much rashiWinknow don't come after me with chappals in ur handsROFL


ha..ha.. atleast solid proof it was sd... wooden plan returns will release soon na!! to show us whats hell of torcher..


they need to release it soon rashi...they r becoming old...hv u seen them...don't they look like a middle-aged couple already...raji can take their timeROFL


yeah.. they still had to learn only working hard can give u something not hardly wokring...LOL


u r back to this hard-working topicROFL


u always force me come back...LOL


u also turned out to be like other sns ppl...don't give credit to raji even when they deserve it...this is just soo not fair rashi...I expected better from uROFL


lets see if they at least finished the lap(in my opinion atleast started running in the track).. if they did.. they will get atleast 1st runner up prize.. then trust me i will praise them more that 1st prize winners...LOL i dont wanna force them to be usain bolt.. but atleast a P T Usha..LOL


Usain Bolt and PT UshaLOLgod we hv gone crazy...stalkers will hv a good time todayWinkROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Creation of RaJI .

2

Author: -Muskii-   Replies: 14   Views: 2699

-Muskii- 14 2699 25 May 2012 at 3:33am by -Muskii-
THE REVENGE raji fanfic UPDATED(PART14 PAGE 31 )

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -Eris-   Replies: 248   Views: 33574

-Eris- 248 33574 28 April 2012 at 1:31am by Cintila
Suggest names for GoHem and RaJI babies...

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Parijatrocks   Replies: 52   Views: 7117

Parijatrocks 52 7117 10 April 2012 at 9:46am by Parijatrocks
2nd precap raji romance

Author: suk19   Replies: 7   Views: 2862

suk19 7 2862 08 December 2011 at 7:33am by ANJ4
RaJi Journey...so far

2

Author: gohem123   Replies: 15   Views: 8716

gohem123 15 8716 07 December 2011 at 10:07am by gohem123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index