Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(20) (Page 156)

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

ohh nvr mind rashi and muskaan...then u gals be prepared...we'll talk when rashi becomes pregnantLOL

and if tht was nt the sr then u r not going to get to see their sr ever...and rashi tht ends the hope of rashi getting pregnant as well...soo no rashi's pregnancy trackLOL

trust me yaar rashi is not gonna b pregnant... LOL u cant b pregnant just like that.. use peeche kuch mehnath karni padthi hai.. ROFL
Ofcourse you should be expert in Bio and passing 10 with kalakari wont get positive results after marriage

nt necesary...don't forget gobi became successful in the first attempt and I'm sure she hasn't passed 10thLOL
she has common sense which rashi dont has 
or maybe urmi told her how she got rashiLOL

muskaan...I can't believe this...u r calling our kk queen dumb as compared to gobi...tht's like an insult to our delicate darlingLOL
Gobi is dumb too ...actually they both are dumb
Or maybe Kagdi just told her how they do it ROFL

r u serious...kaagdi??she nvr told it to her daughter...look at poor dhaval...his wife doesn't even wish him...let alone sr...kaagdiROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Bee-Muskii-

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

ohh nvr mind rashi and muskaan...then u gals be prepared...we'll talk when rashi becomes pregnantLOL

and if tht was nt the sr then u r not going to get to see their sr ever...and rashi tht ends the hope of rashi getting pregnant as well...soo no rashi's pregnancy trackLOL

trust me yaar rashi is not gonna b pregnant... LOL u cant b pregnant just like that.. use peeche kuch mehnath karni padthi hai.. ROFL

and how can u be soo sure tht they hv nt done tht ''mehnat''...okk we've officially gone crazyROFL

they didnt looked like working hard.. they looked like hardly working.. LOL

rashi...it's a 7 pm show...poor souls can't show how hard they actually workedROFL

ohhh god anki what a answer lolLOLLOLLOL now rashi will fall down with a great shock seeing ur commentROFLROFL

ha..ha... LOL u didnt say what u feel.. did they work hard enough??
I will bring a chimpanzee for you ..for making me laugh at this midnightROFL

don't worry...I'm sure rashi can handle a chimpanzee well...wut say rashiWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuri_reddyQueen.Bee-Muskii-

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged

and how can u be soo sure tht they hv nt done tht ''mehnat''...okk we've officially gone crazyROFL

rashi...it's a 7 pm show...poor souls can't show how hard they actually workedROFL

ohhh god anki what a answer lolLOLLOLLOL now rashi will fall down with a great shock seeing ur commentROFLROFL

don't worry...I'm sure rashi can handle a chimpanzee well...wut say rashiWinkLOL

ofcourse i can!!! i passed pre degree in biology science with 93 % marks LOL n no kk..

madhuri_reddy-Muskii-ankita_raji

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

lol...it's going to be really tough to convince rashi tht raji really worked hard...kya zamana aa gaya hai...hard-working logon pe kisi ko bharosa hi nahin haiROFLROFL

madhuri_reddyQueen.Bee

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

lol...it's going to be really tough to convince rashi tht raji really worked hard...kya zamana aa gaya hai...hard-working logon pe kisi ko bharosa hi nahin haiROFLROFL

i would like to side kagdi on this gopi n ahem r more hard working... n they got the first  prize too.. these two wont even get runner up prize... ROFL

madhuri_reddy-Muskii-ankita_raji

madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

lol...lol plzzz yaar i m not able to stop my laugh at all...my grandma started looking at me strangely ohhh god what should i tell herROFLROFL

Queen.Bee-Muskii-ankita_raji

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

ofcourse i can!!! i passed pre degree in biology science with 93 % marks LOL n no kk..

lolzz..u r straight away thinking of thtROFLfirst u'll hv to train him to become a good chimpanzee like our onscreen rashiWinkLOL

madhuri_reddyQueen.Bee

madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
lol...

30th jan link

http://youtu.be/KefDGk6Y3J4

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_raji

Go to top