Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(20) (Page 15)

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

u dont think rashi isnt pure n innocent anymore?? since that suraj hua maddham part 2??? OuchOuchConfused

no...no...rashi is still pure and innocent...her question proved itLOL

p.s. u still think it's suraj hua madham-part2??

yeah... forget innocence if she is still pure like a baby.. its sooraj hua maddham(day in swizz) part 2... i.e... chaand chalne laga(ni8 at mm)...

nobody can remain pure n totally innocent after sr... Approve

so u still think she is pure n innocent??

@bold...well if this is the case then I'll hv to say tht she is nt soo innocent nowWink

i hope ur belief will b with ya.. but i still think she is still fresh as new bride...Big smile so i kinda hope she will leave mm n will marry someone else without bro n joint family  n will lead a happy life ...

okies...soo I think they've had their sr and u think it was suraj hua madham-part 2...both of us hv discussed this lots of times...soo the next time everyone is online...we'll discuss this and see what others hv to say abt this...

and ur wish is nt going to be fulfilled dear...u think jigar will let her marry anyone else or rather would she even want to marry someone elseWink

then she will have to face her resources draining to gopi in her entire life time.. mayb except jigar.. everything will flow to gopi mayya's feet..

to stop tht from happening...poor gal keeps listening to kurmi's bakwaas...the day she also starts getting praised...I'm sure she'll stop listening to kurmi's stupid ideas...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Bee

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
only jigar praises her...  that too started recently... i think she has to tell her insecurities n her feelings to jigar.. mayb he can advice her to not to think like that... listening to kurmi only worsens the already pathetic thing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_raji

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
ruccha tweeted boring day.. so more achaar kand n no raji i think...
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

only jigar praises her...  that too started recently... i think she has to tell her insecurities n her feelings to jigar.. mayb he can advice her to not to think like that... listening to kurmi only worsens the already pathetic thing...

this is something I always wanted to see...bt knowing jigar's character I don't know if he'll be able to understand rashi's point of view since we've nvr seen him jealous of anyone...
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

ruccha tweeted boring day.. so more achaar kand n no raji i think...

ohh no...I'm surely nt watching sns this weekSleepy
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

this is something I always wanted to see...bt knowing jigar's character I don't know if he'll be able to understand rashi's point of view since we've nvr seen him jealous of anyone...

yeah even if rashi finds herself a bf.. he will never b jealous.. he will happily share... i wonder being an only son he should b naturally jealous but no he is more generous than ahem who has kinjal..

yeah after all manufacturing company toh different hai..
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

yeah even if rashi finds herself a bf.. he will never b jealous.. he will happily share... i wonder being an only son he should b naturally jealous but no he is more generous than ahem who has kinjal..

yeah after all manufacturing company toh different hai..

I think it's because of the way he has been brought up...he is tht soft-spoken kind of guy,very family-oriented types who doesn't even mind if someone else gets praised even if the work has been done by him...unlike rashi who has been brought up with this thought tht she is the best and she is born to rule...and tht is something which she is nt able to get...and tht is why we see all these kk's...
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
do u think jigar wont be jealouse of rashi's bf?? will he adjust with him?? as he is most adjustable who doesn't even mind if someone else gets praised even if the work has been done by him...

Go to top