Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(20) (Page 145)

madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 2676

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
ohhh god why this youtube uploader is taking sooo much time for uploading small scenes...really bad

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

anku??? muskuu??


anku??wut happened??


u r calling me back anku? Ouch


ohh no...I was wondering why all of a sudden u r calling me anku...u always call me anki na...tht's why...I wasn't calling u ankuLOL


i was checking u still der..LOL
madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 2676

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

she said " It was more like jigar is cheating on rashi and she is angry:-) very touching."   may b she is correct when she said me like dat i too felt the same soo again watched it...i was so happy with her comment .
who said??where???Confused


LOLLOLLOL arshi u thought something right...actually those r vibha words...i was just saying how she felt after watching the vmSmile



Edited by madhuri_reddy - 11 August 2012 at 9:56am
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

anku??? muskuu??


anku??wut happened??


u r calling me back anku? Ouch


ohh no...I was wondering why all of a sudden u r calling me anku...u always call me anki na...tht's why...I wasn't calling u ankuLOL


i was checking u still der..LOL


ohh okies...and seriously wut's wrong with vishal...a collage of fruitsLOL

why aren't u voting in the banner contest??
-Muskii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Muskii-
-Muskii-

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 19182

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

anku??? muskuu??
I am here .
Arshi- IF-Rockerz
Arshi-
Arshi-

Joined: 28 June 2012
Posts: 7849

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

Originally posted by Niobi.arshi

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

she said " It was more like jigar is cheating on rashi and she is angry:-) very touching."   may b she is correct when she said me like dat i too felt the same soo again watched it...i was so happy with her comment .
who said??where???Confused


LOLLOLLOL arshi u thought something right...actually those r vibha words...i was just saying how she felt after watching the vmSmile
LOL
oh the new vm of ursSmilelet me see...
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

ohhh god why this youtube uploader is taking sooo much time for uploading small scenes...really bad


ohh...nvr mind...let it take time...and in the meanwhile u talk to us...


Edited by ankita_raji - 11 August 2012 at 9:56am
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
what contest?? 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Creation of RaJI .

2

Author: -Muskii-   Replies: 15   Views: 2385

-Muskii- 15 2385 25 May 2012 at 3:33am by -Muskii-
THE REVENGE raji fanfic UPDATED(PART14 PAGE 31 )

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -Eris-   Replies: 255   Views: 30245

-Eris- 255 30245 28 April 2012 at 1:31am by Cintila
Suggest names for GoHem and RaJI babies...

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Parijatrocks   Replies: 52   Views: 6532

Parijatrocks 52 6532 10 April 2012 at 9:46am by Parijatrocks
2nd precap raji romance

Author: suk19   Replies: 7   Views: 2437

suk19 7 2437 08 December 2011 at 7:33am by ANJ4
RaJi Journey...so far

2 3

Author: gohem123   Replies: 17   Views: 8084

gohem123 17 8084 07 December 2011 at 10:07am by gohem123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index